1. June 4, 2018  
    You just can’t give up. It’s stronger than you.
    Give up? I work here. This is half a minute when things in the rest of my workplace are calm.

2. June 4, 2018  
    I don’t like you. I wanna talk to Mercie.

Step aside please.

3. June 4, 2018  
    I don’t like you. I wanna talk to Mercie.

Step aside please.
    When speaking in a publicly open forum, you don't exactly get to pick and choose who you speak with, unless those you want to speak with are already talking. If you want to speak to me and only me, I'd suggest sending me a private message.

She isn't a supervisor either.
    Only when I need to be.

4. June 4, 2018  
    Why can't we all just get along?

5. June 4, 2018  
    When speaking in a publicly open forum, you don't exactly get to pick and choose who you speak with, unless those you want to speak with are already talking. If you want to speak to me and only me, I'd suggest sending me a private message.
    Mercy, I'm again impressed by your talent to be politically correct. Not only, but yeah - I'd love to get to know you.

Not to start the argue again, but... Mr. Grouchy Smurf (Oh, is this where I get another ban?) replied to my post that was just a joke, I don't really think I'm keeping this running (doh, do I really need to say that?).

Whatever - I'm just a guy who likes to joke and generally argue to an extent. Who doesn't? I like you all, even Mr. Grouchy, he's probably funny guy that has some kind of shield.
    Edited: June 5, 2018

6. June 5, 2018  
    Oh, is this where I get another ban?
    Were you banned by him before and I don't know about it?

7. June 5, 2018  
    Were you banned by him before and I don't know about it?
    No. I made a mistake. Shouldn't have used "another" as I got self-requested ban. I apologize for making confusion.
    Edited: June 5, 2018

8. June 5, 2018  
    Why can't we? This thread has become far too serious. Reading it, means, more often than not, withstanding spillings of egos.

Talk about pigs in blankets.

9. June 5, 2018  
    Why can't we? This thread has become far too serious. Reading it, means, more often than not, withstanding spillings of egos.

That's a good question. A lot of people think that way. I have a serious approach to topics pertaining classes that I play. That's caused me to butt heads with people, but I don't like it when that happens. I'd rather get along with everyone. That's a pipe dream though, getting along with everyone isn't possible. I'd apologize to those I butt heads with due to difference of opinion, but where would I do that? Would I retain my image of an authority figure, or would I appear weak? That whole thought process in itself causes me to think about how approachable I appear to be. I feel like a lot of people don't see me as approachable. That they'd rather attack me in public amongst the safety of their peers (or so they think) rather than to contact me personally so that we can work our differences out. Sometimes I say things that are controversial, and people take offense to them. Of course they would, otherwise they wouldn't be controversial. But I would tell those people that I am not defined purely by my observable view points. I have other virtues and opinions that I'm sure they aren't aware of. I would also say that I am not defined by what other people say or think about me. Why should I be? If I allowed myself to be defined by that, I'd be this amalgamation of half-angel, half-satan entity. The truth of it is that I am a human, just like everyone else. I make mistakes. I make poor choices sometimes. Just like everyone else (even those people who would think themselves perfect). So what can I do to distinguish myself from everyone else? Trying to be the "guiding light" that I've attempted to be for newcomers is not working out for older members who have already formulated their opinions on how things work. So the best I can do is forgive people for their mistakes and their misgivings and hope that they may do the same for me. Professionally speaking, however, it's not as simple as that. Though I can do that to a degree here in this thread, where the rules are quite relaxed, and gives people some freedom to say what they think. (This pertains to discussion, however, not blatant attacks on others.)

But on the topic of this thread in particular? Meh, never really took it seriously. I always saw it as a place to chill out and have casual chat. I see people getting serious in it and I shake my head.

I also apologize for what turned out to be a long-winded post.

10. June 5, 2018  
    Imagine an off topic drinking game.

11. June 5, 2018  
    Though I can do that to a degree here in this thread, where the rules are quite relaxed, and gives people some freedom to say what they think. (This pertains to discussion, however, not blatant attacks on others.)

But on the topic of this thread in particular? Meh, never really took it seriously. I always saw it as a place to chill out and have casual chat. I see people getting serious in it and I shake my head.
    I don't think anyone here really takes what goes on on this thread seriously, maybe with the exception of a few of the newer people.

Imagine an off topic drinking game.
    Take a shot every time someones opinion offends you.

They're delicious, but I'd rather have corn dogs.

12. June 5, 2018  
    Take a shot every time someones opinion offends you.
    He wouldn't get to drink at all then.

13. June 5, 2018  
    He wouldn't get to drink at all then.
    Oh, yeah, I was definitely talking about him.

14. June 5, 2018  
    You were replying to him, and I don't imagine many other people bothering with the drinking game.

15. June 7, 2018  
    I gotta be careful on drinking games.

.74 BAC is not a good thing.

Waking up butt naked, handcuffed to a hospital bed, and being told by the nurse your mom is bringing clothes for your discharge IS NOT FUN.
    If my heart didn't quit beating that night I would have set the county record, but alas, they had to resuscitate me, so my venture into golden grain ended with a good medical bill, and 3 days of a drunked stupor.