1. Implying anyone would willingly be seen out in public with you.

2. Implying anyone would willingly be seen out in public with you.
    :-) I'll let you enjoy your bubble life.

3. EDIT: I gave it another thought. I don't think it was really an insult, it's more of a picking on someone, for fun - no bad intentions ;) Lets pretend we're all out, in a bar, eating really nice food, drinking beer.. this conversation wouldn't be considered as an insult, it'd probably be funny. It's the forum - it makes words look so drryyyy..
    I'm sure there's another word for picking on someone for fun.

4. I'm sure there's another word for picking on someone for fun.
    Entertainment.

5. Calm down treacle, I’m just role playing.

6. I'm sure there's another word for picking on someone for fun.
    I'll leave that up to you native English speakers and agree to anything not called verbal abuse.
    Edited: November 13, 2018

7. Hey, Nib, remember when I said something about my job never going to promote me to supervisor?

Well, I found a different position that happened to be open and scored an interview.

/flex

8. Hey, Nib, remember when I said something about my job never going to promote me to supervisor?

Well, I found a different position that happened to be open and scored an interview.

/flex
    Woooho, that must be nice feeling! Congratulations.

$$$
    Edited: November 14, 2018

9. I'm a girl and I'm crazy about cars, motorcycles, football and F1.

10. Lately a lot of bad things have happened.. Made me think of simpler times, Lost loved one, lost best friend as well, depression followed up, things haven't been so great.. but memories remain of the good old days here on warmane, I miss this place, I hope everyone is doing well

11. Huzza!

I'm a girl and I'm crazy about cars, motorcycles, football and F1.
    Immediate red flag.

12. Huzza!

Immediate red flag.

Umm.. why the red flag? Is this something bad?

13. Umm.. why the red flag? Is this something bad?

Don’t mind him. Unbanned is still in the16th Century, having strong beliefs how a woman should be silent, wash his feet when he gets home from work, make meals and in case of driving a charriot, sit in the backseat. Not enough brain for “riding” or being in the 1st row.
    Also, I don’t think it was a good idea for you to talk without raising your hand and getting his approval to type first.

@unbanned, how do you like this now? Is it swift and straight to the point? ;)

14. I actually think it's funny how even in 21st century, people still have "gender rules" like; if you're a girl, you need to love pink, have long hair, always respect your man etc. Like, hell no. I live by my own rules, do the things I love and enjoy. And nobody can tell me what to do. Jesus. Just let people live like they want. Sometimes it drives me crazy when others say to me "but you're a girl. you can't do that" lol. Maybe I am a girl, but I have probably bigger balls then some guys xD.

15. I agree with you. Can’t wait to see unbanned’s reply to these three posts, should be fun.