1. Garrosh also committed terrible acts - he did wrong things for the right reasons. But the ends do not justify the means. Claiming that Garrosh did nothing wrong because his intentions were good is not true at all. You cannot absolve someone of their crimes because of their intentions.
    May sound like I am nitpicking this out of your comment but that is actually the part that struck me as most interesting. Can't it? I suppose it all comes down to a person's morals in the end. Lets distance ourselves from what is legal and not and place you in a situation...

You are a glorified surgeon in an emergency hospital at the day of a major sport's event when they bring an athlete with a badly strained ankle. You dose the athlete with painkillers and urge them to wait as you get called for an emergency. In the other part of town, there has been a car crash with four individuals in a critical condition, each injured differently and in urgent need of organ transplants - organs which you can take from the athlete to save these four people... You either lose four lives or one... Say you choose to spare the athlete - does society not blame you for allowing so many to die? Don't their families? Say you don't and take what you need from him... Hasn't the greater good been achieved? Or do the ends still not justify the means?

2. I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point. Jaina is objectively not evil. You can argue that evil is a point of view, but the only point of view that truly matters is the storytellers over at Blizzard.

3. We're doing Trolley Dilemmas to justify Garrosh being a piece of **** now? And a failed one on top of that, as any physician who isn't on a TV show like House MD would have a duty to his patients and wouldn't ever consider murdering someone with a strained ankle to save some others with transplanted organs (and that's while already giving the gargantuan leeway required to have a single doctor in a whole town be responsible for everything and that one guy is magically transplant-compatible with those four other people). No, society wouldn't blame him for allowing the others to die if he didn't murder someone else to save them with harvested organs. Quite the opposite, actually. Society would only have an issue if he refused to try to save them by non-murdery, normal methods.

As for Garrosh, the piece of ****, he's nothing but a megalomaniac power-hungry orc who felt being deformed and having tusks made him superior to all other races, who time and again proved the Horde was just a tool to achieve this "green pig supremacy" he dreamed of, and that he would do anything, do any deals with the Devil he had to if he felt it would get him closer to what he wanted, **** whatever the other orcs and the rest of the Horde did.

4. Off-Topic Description is: Talk about anything here non world of warcraft related.

You guys are really killing it. If you continue, I’ll have to enforce the rules.

5. Off-Topic Description is: Talk about anything here non world of warcraft related.

You guys are really killing it. If you continue, I’ll have to enforce the rules.
    You and what army

6. Me and the Lifechangers! One day, I might create my own guild “ Nibvictum and The Lifechangers”. Sounds like a band though and I’m a logical soul. Doesn’t work :(

7. Me and the Lifechangers! One day, I might create my own guild “ Nibvictum and The Lifechangers”. Sounds like a band though and I’m a logical soul. Doesn’t work :(
    sounds more like a try hard religious group.

8. Not even a religious group. More like a non-profit boy-scout like organisation with 12 members dedicated to making the world a better place by any means necessary. "We are the lifechangers, changing lives one clean neighborhood at a time! Stay in school and don't do drugs kids!"

No, society wouldn't blame him for allowing the others to die if he didn't murder someone else to save them with harvested organs. Quite the opposite, actually. Society would only have an issue if he refused to try to save them by non-murdery, normal methods.
    Society's thoughts are conditioned and influenced. Purely mathematically speaking, 5 lives are more and have a greater likelihood to contribute to society than a single person. That is why you see entire ecosystems forced to extinction; it is so others, more profitable such can thrive.

9. I travel a lot. I feel this is pointless to mention yet intriguing. /shrug

10. Society's thoughts are conditioned and influenced. Purely mathematically speaking, 5 lives are more and have a greater likelihood to contribute to society than a single person. That is why you see entire ecosystems forced to extinction; it is so others, more profitable such can thrive.
    Society doesn't thinks purely mathematically. Society isn't an homogeneous mass that thinks together in a single way either. Even if it was killing a rapist to save five lives there would be large groups calling that murder anyway, and said physician would go to jail for it. The whole premise of the Trolley variant you wanted to use to justify green pigs is based on the physician knowing he can do it without being caught, so when you start talking about societal opinions you **** yourself up.

11. I travel a lot. I feel this is pointless to mention yet intriguing. /shrug
    Any particular reason? Job? Hobby?

12. Any particular reason? Job? Hobby?
    Oh no Mercy, people travel without any particular reason:P

13. Any particular reason? Job? Hobby?

It's to visit family in another country. =)

14. Make Sylvanas Great Again
    That would take going back in time to before she decides she wanted to be a whinny overreacting triggered millennial.