1. But the TLDR here is that Sylvanas does not serve any enemy that we already have seen, or know of. She serves one that even the void itself fears.
    She serves the massively dwindling subscription numbers?

2. TLDR here is that Sylvanas does not serve any enemy that we already have seen, or know of. She serves one that even the void itself fears.
    She serves the massively dwindling subscription numbers?
    No.

Icecrown's queue time

3. Oh, you two are too much

4. No.

Icecrown's queue time
    I know World of Warcraft is really weak when it comes to complex dramatic villains, but even I didn't expect "tHe VoId" to be so pathetic to fear a one-time donation of 10 bucks. Is that why it never did anything worthwhile, it was cowering in fear of retail's even larger queues at times, despite everyone paying a monthly fee?

5. I know World of Warcraft is really weak when it comes to complex dramatic villains, but even I didn't expect "tHe VoId" to be so pathetic to fear a one-time donation of 10 bucks. Is that why it never did anything worthwhile, it was cowering in fear of retail's even larger queues at times, despite everyone paying a monthly fee?
    What is the Void afraid of:
    One time donation
    Long queues
    Multiboxers

6. The Void sounds like a kid who should be selling lemonades to have ten bucks to spare.
    Of course that would have more depth than any WoW villain, so we can't go that far.

7. What is the Void afraid of:
    One time donation
    Long queues
    Multiboxers
    You also forgot;
    Long walks on the beach

8. I logged in-game for the first time in a long time. Got ganked. Logged out.

It was a beautiful moment.

9. Ending of summer, no time to raid anymore.

10. I stopped playing on molten around the time the second wing of Dragon Soul got released, decided to try retail… was fun for a while (Didn't like WoD that much and only played 1 month of Legion when it was given for free near the end)…. fast forward to now, i forgot about the account "transfer" thing and lost my characters and coins. My biggest *sadface* moment aren't the coins or the queue but the Ragnaros HC title and mount :(

11. Hi.

Now, I’d continue my WOW break if I didn’t see something very disturbing.
    https://imgur.com/rk4W4vo

WARMANE FIX THIS!!!!! QuickLickey is killing me.
    Edited: October 10, 2019

12. I'm a really good (ice) skater after experiencing 2 concussions and a loss of balance.