1. Too busy staring at Widow's ***, that's why.

2. Thank you for the backpedal and for the smile provided. Back to the closet boy.
    Man, you're so cool and awesome.

3. Man, you're so cool and awesome.
    Thanks dude! It's always good to be saluted.

4. Man, you're so cool and awesome.
    No man it's okay, he's right. I really love dick.

5. Interesting. I may consider playing it again sometime also.

6. No man it's okay, he's right. I really love dick.
    You're still triggered? Sigh, you're tedious to read.

7. Speaking of triggered, I jumped in at the right time

**** happened in wow when I was already in a piss state

Yes, I am triggered. I am legit piss mad. I have so many negative things happen to me lately, this just put a lid on it and it almost made me shed a tear in anger. I need something to vent off to, maybe it's time to renew that gym membership... shame it's closed this late.
    Edited: September 28, 2016

8. I have so many negative things happen to me lately, this just put a lid on it and it almost made me shed a tear in anger. I need something to vent off to, maybe it's time to renew that gym membership... shame it's closed this late.
    IDK about you man but last week has been hell for me. I don't know what happened, I vaguely remember stuff like from a dream in the past. It's like it all came down crashing on me, and I'm poor as hell right now. I have no money, zero. Not even sure where it all went oh so bad.
    Yeah, go to the gym man. God knows it keeps me going in times like these.

9. this is strange
    yes it was apparently witch hunting and I'm an *******.

I'm not that much of an ******* D:

10. yes it was apparently witch hunting and I'm an *******.

I'm not that much of an ******* D:

Your first mistake was using Reddit.

11. Your first mistake was using Reddit.
    I only use it to catch up on **** I'm interested in, like wow.... and uh.... funny videos...

12. that doesn't fix the problem of the game being ****** easy though

13. that doesn't fix the problem of the game being ****** easy though
    I wouldn't really agree with that. There was a design flaw (aka gorge for example giving wayyy too much exp in rotations) that made it the same map grind over and over again, which allowed to go 100 without ever facing any danger. But in it's current state with hard hitting but clearly visible abilities it becomes more interesting. If you play something cookie cutter then the game will never hold any challenge tbh. There's always going to be a beyond broken build (LL RF spork, CI discharge, rainbow nuke, shatterchuck, voltaxic, etc) which trivializes content and I don't think it can be avoided. But if you make a build on your own and design it around a tier 2 skill, then the game is capabvle of holding a difficulty, only within red maps since that's the end game GGG desires.

Bottom line is, you can always break the game if you choose to. But it comes at the cost of the game becomming a little stale. My standard main character is currently 95 and half way up to 96, that ranger went through multiple respecs to actually keep me entertained. Windripper, voltaxic, LL blade vortex, you name it. While combined with some of the best gear my standard stash has to offer. It takes me no less then a week to get bored of any of those chars and reroll to something that I gear from scratch (which is why I usually play temp leagues), since those chars hold never any challenge what so ever.

Try to avoid over gearing yourself and rolling the FOTM builds, unless you intend to farm uber atziri that league it really isnt required. Alteast for me the game keeps a fun factor to it, if I avoid these things.