1. 3 Weeks Ago  

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    @unbanned

Yes... I must be full on "Edgelord" just because of something i do in my life. haha okay.
    (aside from this ****ty edgy avatar i used. still have to change this ****)

look, i don't mean to start anything (and if it does, by all means tell me and i'll delete this part), but a lot of people have a little "edge" in their lives. that doesn't mean they're a hardcore edgelord. (except that big *** number of people who overkill it (like this avatar) and make it cringy. one obvious example being the sonic fandom.)

now, i get called "adorable"/"cute" or "Something else" (and yes, even "edgy" by one of my friends because the Discord name i had a while back was "bloodstone", so i changed it later because i found out that edgelords ruined it), I said **** it and accept it because lets face it, I am just some morbidly delusional weird *** nobody who has a mellow yet bubblyish attitude who also happens to like horror movies, puppies, video games... and yes, i'll admit i sometimes talk like a sailor.....

now you might probably call me a dumbass or something huh...
    It's been 2 weeks and I'm still speechless.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    my keyboard got wet yesterday, time to see if it works now that it's properly dried

Edit: it works
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago Reason: edit

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    next book in line..
    world of Warcraft - night of the dragon T_T

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Problem Occifer? :(

7. 1 Week Ago  
    I have been struck down by the flu. It's really not nice.
    Please save me.

The only thing cheering me is up is grinding to 85 on a x1 cata server, even then its painful getting to 55 to be a DK.

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Hope you are better now Kemii! Bless ^^

9. 15 hours ago  
    You guys need an award or something for keeping this thread alive

10. 9 hours ago  
    You guys need an award or something for keeping this thread alive
    I need me cookies

11. 8 hours ago  
    This is the longest and the most viewed thread on the entire forum.
    And it's terrible.

12. 6 hours ago  
    just had a dunkin doughnuts breakfast sandwich earlier this week, the meat was good but the rest tasted like **** mixed soap and chemicals