1. Is that a picture of you and Obnoxious on that date I heard about?
    OMG! I'm finally getting the picture.

2. I'm thinking a lot about my life while grinding quests in Icecrown.

3. Went through bunch of old game screenshots... It's been a long journey

4. Jurassic Parks on Netflix.. Gotta watch them at some point

rawr dinosaur ohmigosh Jeff Goldblum dinosaur rawr

5. Jurassic Parks on Netflix.. Gotta watch them at some point

rawr dinosaur ohmigosh Jeff Goldblum dinosaur rawr
    The redhead makes it mostly worth it bearing with Jurassic World.

6. Went through bunch of old game screenshots... It's been a long journey
    tell me about it. I found my very first screenshot back from 2012 from me levelling my first ever DK (one of about 40 by now) and I remember the joy I had playing Cata.

Sad that after 8 years of being a DK main, getting my tattoo in honor of my class I've rerolled in BfA since DK just feels like a pile of ****. I got to 5/8 mythic Uldir and it was honest pain, I felt no joy playing my clunky crap class. But now, Im a determined Ele Shaman (those of you who played Stormstout pre-moltdown will know me for being an ele shaman main then) and Im currently out DPSing most of my raid team except DJ, who even witb 20 less Ilvl than everyone is constantly top 1% Spriest world.

Also me and DJ broke up like 5 months ago, and I started dating (IRL, no long distance thing) one of Method's old Resto Druids. But alas, guys are dickheads.

7. I can't bring myself to play the game anymore, but am glad you're still enjoying it.

8. I can't bring myself to play the game anymore, but am glad you're still enjoying it.
    Have you tried BFA at all?

9. Ladies,

Happy International Women’s Day. We’re happy to have you here.

10. Have you tried BFA at all?
    Was playing it up until about a month ago. Full clear in heroic in both raids, a handful of mythic bosses. Fairly decent m+ score pushing. Leveled 5 characters to 120. Etc. I enjoy playing my character. I do not enjoy that there is next to nothing to do.

11. Have you tried BFA at all?
    I don't know what part of BFA you're enjoying enough to recommend it, perhaps pve or pvp, but for some people lore and just the right amount of challenge is what mattered. And the current lore is mutilated even more than an ISIS sex jihad wife's genitals, for the lack of a better example. I am positive there are better fanfictions out there compared to the current canonicity, probably MOST of them to be fair.

Time travel, effing parallel universes, legion trying to invade every five years, ridiculous burning legion spaceships(LOL!) and going battlestar galactica when it was established in WCIII that their only means of invading a world was through the summoning of an Eradar Lord through fel magic, wasting Illidan as the first raid boss of the FIRST expansion instead of coming up with better ways to deal with or redeem him then pulling a "Lol jk black temple was merely a setback :P" and turning him into a misunderstood schmexy emo jesus after realising they ****ed up bad and ran out of plot and characters, building an ENTIRE expansion on a joke class/race in WCIII, turning the game into a partial furryfest(Marazhu is still fapping intensely to it, I'm sure), and a new horde-alliance war for the 'legit' reason of "because azerite" when the entire world and population is decimated by the invasion and they barely have a populace left, are just a few of the travesties that come to mind.

I thought Cataclysm was a washout that could be rectified with effort, but I'm actually amazed that they managed to put nail after nail on the coffin with each expansion after that.

12. I don't know what part of BFA you're enjoying enough to recommend it
    By "at all" I meant if she's tried it.. at all. Not recommending it.

I doubt, that I won't be going back to retail anytime soon. It depends on how Blizz will handle the Sylvanas situation, and future patches.

13. By "at all" I meant if she's tried it.. at all. Not recommending it.

I doubt, that I won't be going back to retail anytime soon. It depends on how Blizz will handle the Sylvanas situation, and future patches.
    I tell you something. I've had more playing my resto druid and climbing the M+ ladder than I've had in the game throughout legion.
    I never thought I'd see the day when I played resto druid, I have my own personal tank and it's been a seriously fun experience. I'm actually happy.

Different strokes for different folks.

14. The official off-topic thread for the forum is no longer on the forum. Funny how that works.