1. May 5, 2018  
    you just wrote like 700 words explanation on each thing for someone who probably doesnt have 2k exp but u cant write 2 sentences on fakecasting? you're funny
    P.S its never worth getting fully locked and if the mage is not taking the baiting u should do it the other way around aka get locked on shadow spells or w/e so you can do dmg with fire... but you're right i dont have the experience lmao

2. May 5, 2018  
    2.5k experience.

Your wasting your time bringing up rating in a duel related post.

Neither do you have the experience I do in dueling as a warlock just being truthful.
    Edited: May 5, 2018

3. May 5, 2018  
    i didnt bring up rating? you did? bye

4. May 5, 2018  
    P.S its never worth getting fully locked and if the mage is not taking the baiting u should do it the other way around aka get locked on shadow spells or w/e so you can do dmg with fire... but you're right i dont have the experience lmao
    This right here shows me you dont have very much experience. Locked in shadowschool disables your ability to control the mage with fear and heal your pet. Even if fire school gets locked you can still shadowburn and shadowbolt..... And eating counterspell is very smart if you have no debuffs you can insta dispel silence and cast with no interuption.

5. May 5, 2018  
    idk dude ur the 2.5k guy tell me more

6. May 5, 2018  
    you just wrote like 700 words explanation on each thing for someone who probably doesnt have 2k exp but u cant write 2 sentences on fakecasting? you're funny
    Didnt bring up rating first? You just look dumb now.
    Edited: May 5, 2018

7. May 5, 2018  
    think whatever but i wont read some of the nonsense and let other ppl who are trying become better hear bad advice or straight up lies. This guide is good for ppl who are getting into afflic dont get me wrong. not trying to bash at all. just saying its flawed.

8. May 6, 2018  
    How does one Survive new and OP Gargoyle???

9. May 20, 2018  
    How does one Survive new and OP Gargoyle???
    You need to be focusing on kiting the DK. The gargoyle itself is strong, but if the DK is not on you then you can manage the gargoyle. Basic rule is if only gargoyle is on you your fine, but if DK and gargoyle are on you then your in trouble.

As I said focus on getting lichborne and trinket down so you can fear and kite the DK freely. You need to be keeping Curse of tongues on the gargoyle whenever your in range for it. If your far away from gargoyle you can try to out range it. Spell lock can help you stop the gargoyle but it is better used on the DK to help get a fear off. Whatever the situation best calls for.
    Edited: May 20, 2018

10. May 20, 2018  
    Fear > Lichbourne
    Coil > Trinket
    AMS 5sec > Silence 5sec, while Garg is on Lock = No coming back

I still dont see how a Lock, or any caster wins vs DK (both beeing equaly skilled and geared ofc).

11. Fear > Lichbourne
    Coil > Trinket
    AMS 5sec > Silence 5sec, while Garg is on Lock = No coming back

I still dont see how a Lock, or any caster wins vs DK (both beeing equaly skilled and geared ofc).
    https://youtu.be/-L2S3PH5hVk

Very hard almost impossible.

12. Its not hard to make a character with starter gear on Blackrock and come duel me. :)
    I guess u could have done that 3 times atleast, compared to all the time invested for mindless posts on these forums.

13. A skilled DK will eat you as affliction.

You need the DK to make mistakes (or not have cooldowns) to win as afflic.

Destro is the most reliable way to win DKs.

First 123 Last