1. What about in a BG and a millisecond after you start casting anything. I use melee range spells but I'm dead before I had a chance to do anuthing. It almost the group was focused on me perhaps of the Fear? I know it thakes practice but this just spawn start caster start with melee spells that never penetrate then dead vs % Whatever i'll grind them to get the armout

2. Very useful information from all of you, thank you. I'm going to use some of the macros and addons. And I came across the VW Sacrafice, it may give me that millisecond between dead and a fighting chance. I am having fun with this, I'm 5.2k and doing raids and others in the past and never considered it. Right on fellas I appreciate all the information!

3. Afflic may be better vs healers and Shadow priests. Maybe fire mages as well, because you can avoid the reflect by casting only shadow spells.

Sorry but a good rogue, DK, warrior, enhance sham, BM/MM hunter, pet killing frost mage, and sometimes feral druid can all eat an afflic lock 1v1.

Unless your stacking resil/stamina. Or your using bauble/abacus for healing. Or your using scarab stamina trinket/corroded key for extra stamina.

Or your running a improved succubus afflic spec, but we all know no one runs that spec and its only good for specific duels.

Overall between all classes/specs, destro is just more reliable for 1v1.
    Edited: September 23, 2020

First 123