1. I afk like a baws.
    Didn't I just see you in a bg.

2. I can only assume this is the new BG show off thread xD

I think this SS shows "Rape"

Gilneas bugged out, so I spent the game spawnkilling on the horde boat. Mr Hyan refused to rez.. and seeing as he is my ex horde guildie it made me sad.
    yesss really epic one.how about this one?

even premade whit 2 holy paladins cant save you from us :D

3. yesss really epic one.how about this one?

even premade whit 2 holy paladins cant save you from us :D
    That was freaking painful.. You zerged which didnt help. So we ninja capped a few. There was only 1 healer there :3 Divinity is Ret.

I hate Gilneas when I die, it's a long walk back :'(

GG though, I couldnt see the scoreboard so I didn't know how bad it was, thanks for taking a SS

4. That was freaking painful.. You zerged which didnt help. So we ninja capped a few. There was only 1 healer there :3 Divinity is Ret.

I hate Gilneas when I die, it's a long walk back :'(

GG though, I couldnt see the scoreboard so I didn't know how bad it was, thanks for taking a SS
    ohh yes he is retry my bad :D still nice healing for retry :D
    anyway you are right about gilneas whoever take flags first won 90% of the time since spirit is bugged.

btw our premades always become zerg for some reason.our party move and almost everyone else fallow us every single time.....so lame

5. ohh yes he is retry my bad :D still nice healing for retry :D
    anyway you are right about gilneas whoever take flags first won 90% of the time since spirit is bugged.

btw our premades always become zerg for some reason.our party move and almost everyone else fallow us every single time.....so lame
    Yip. Why I split up my premades into groups, and they go where I tell them... You need to teach your people that they respect and follow the leaders orders.

6. I've had the only KB on my side before in a BG.
    Sad.

7. Yip. Why I split up my premades into groups, and they go where I tell them... You need to teach your people that they respect and follow the leaders orders.
    we do that when i am on my holadin.or hell is leader:D but on this mage alt we are like "lets see who will get top kills and dmg done " :D

btw my battleground dream is to do something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7q0XH8CsB4

8. we do that when i am on my holadin.or hell is leader:D but on this mage alt we are like "lets see who will get top kills and dmg done " :D

btw my battleground dream is to do something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7q0XH8CsB4

Someone needs to teach them leadership. Who ever runs the premade runs the BG orders. I remeber back in LOB, even if Caylara was in my Premade he took my orders, because I was premade leader.

You need to gt them to listen to you.

9. Someone needs to teach them leadership. Who ever runs the premade runs the BG orders. I remeber back in LOB, even if Caylara was in my Premade he took my orders, because I was premade leader.

You need to gt them to listen to you.
    It's not always about our premade, usually the pugs we are with.

I normally solo queue these days tho

HellThrone
    I remeber back in LOB, even if Caylara was in my Premade he took my orders, because I was premade leader.
    :D:D lol :D:D

HellThrone
    Last night went to AB with 5 man premade and they said, Lets get 1600v1590 achiv and in the end ...

12. Nice one hellthrone...

Btw this is my new Record in BG.
    This shocked me, i thought i was only doing 5m damage overall.

34 KB / 0 Deaths / 80 HK / 7,549,448 Damage << New Record >>

adrenalyne
    Nice one hellthrone...

how the **** can u play with your abilities set up like that??

Ukrajinc
    probably doesnt play ith his ability's like that....just hide's them to make screenshots

15. Nice one hellthrone...

Gratz :)

invisibletext

First 12341252 ... Last