1. i only got heals when i carried the flag...
    so i carried the flag :P

2. 1. Once I was riding around my FC Twin Peaks, just going behind the Horde tower. A big group of allys, prolly 6-10 of them, was coming from behind, headed straight at my guy. I simply turned around, dismounted, waited and started spinnin' & throwin' 'nivez with Crippling Poison all 'round. As the whole ally team got slowed, they raged very very hard at me and zerged me, I stood tall, with all my defensive cooldowns up and still spinnin' dem 'nivez, 'till I finally fell. It was epic. Our FC capped and I felt like a hero.

2. Yesterday, as I did a BG, I was standing on the ramp in our base in Twin Peaks on my Disc together with a RSham, who had the flag, waiting for our team to return ours. We stood there, healing ourselves and our team of defenders downstairs from the ever-attacking allys for like 10mins. Every time a melee would come up to kill us, I'd simply MC him and make him walk all the way till the water-pipe. Epic and funny :D

There's probably a ton more, but I can't remember right now, since I haven't slept in 3 days. Anyway, my point was don't post just screenshots, but extend the topic to experiences as well :) Such that made you feel epic & heroic - that's the point of the MMO games, isn't it ;)

HellThrone
    Nice one hellthrone...

Btw this is my new Record in BG.
    This shocked me, i thought i was only doing 5m damage overall.

34 KB / 0 Deaths / 80 HK / 7,549,448 Damage << New Record >>

Nice one ;)

how the **** can u play with your abilities set up like that??
    I believe she hiding it :D

4. Being carried in BGs xD

Well not quite, but I did pretty well for never playing boomkin for 3 months.

5. Being carried in BGs xD

Well not quite, but I did pretty well for never playing boomkin for 3 months.

i must say this was pretty epic.we won every single bg but 1 that end up draw...because bellccross fail to cap the flag in last min....so bad man so bad.....;)

btw this group was really funny i was bored and next moment bell inv me in premade whit him,Ilyanah.jyxi :eek: , and some holy paladin who did great job but on question did anyone know him they answer "we inv him from forum" :eek:
    but yes is was pretty funny evening for me ;)

p.s. btw i have some screens from this BG also :D we was farming them at GV and they got so mad that start wisp me :D

6. Haha, it was fun yesterday :D

I hope you've reported that douchebag.

7. Haha, it was fun yesterday :D

I hope you've reported that douchebag.
    Oh your the holy pala. xD

8. The only epic thing you can ever do in BG is to kill me 1v1. :D

9. i....

i entered a bg once!

You did.. you were more interested in your taco than the bg... you didnt even get a KB. >.>

10. Tacos > PVP
    And they were all on the cliff. Wtf am I supposed to do?

11. Tacos > PVP
    And they were all on the cliff. Wtf am I supposed to do?
    Start spamming moonfire and hope to get a KB.

12. My 200 damage moon fires are too OP.
    I'd steal every kill :|

FREE ZE TAKOS!

13. The only epic thing you can ever do in BG is to kill me 1v1. :D
    That's not very... epic

First 123451353 ... Last