1. Something Epic you have done in BG.

hi guys.i know people love to post how they did tons of kills in random bg's but this is about something different .this is about teamplay coordination and timing.

2000/1990 score whit my guild mates from 'Wrath of Hell Legion"
    first i want to say tnx to Hellthrone who was leading the BG and did all the timing.
    this was probably most epic BG i have ever been.we completely control the game from start, and show some incredible group control and timing.we let alliance get 2 base and hold 1 for us pushing them back from it all game.at exact moment we split to 3 groups.1 def 2 attack and completely destroy all alliance resistance in just 1-2 mins.we control w/o capping all 3 baseand at right moment we cap the 2 alliance base and start to def all 3 of them, exactly 3 sec( that"s what my timer say)before alliance hit 2000 points and win all 3 base was ours:D score was 950-1990 and game end 2000-1990 :D i think that's one is hardest echiev right now in BG since "battle of gilneas"is seriously bugged.sadly it turns out echiev is also bugged but still this game was great :D

if you have done some Epic bg's as premade or solo and have screen pls share it whit us :D

P.S. , I apologize for stealing your screenshot from bug tracker Hellthrone ,but somehow i lost my :(

2. oh... everyone has healing done and i have none... no one wants to heal me? hahaha!

HellThrone
    To bad achiv was bug

Badvoodoo
    GG in total, shame about achiv.

HellThrone
    Please dont ask about my UI with pm i will explain here later :)

6. Please dont ask about my UI with pm i will explain here later :)
    ur UI is gay :P

7. Lucky you guys, I have nothing epic to share because 99% of the time I end up with incompetent derps who don't know what to do :eek:

relinquo
    Lucky you guys, I have nothing epic to share because 99% of the time I end up with incompetent derps who don't know what to do :eek:
    its rather epic if you ask me

9. hav to do it again when the achive works tho -.-

10. Lucky you guys, I have nothing epic to share because 99% of the time I end up with incompetent derps who don't know what to do :eek:
    I like your signature mate :D

HellThrone
    :eek: Rofl :)

12. If I only recorded the Team Speak rage :D sadly I was too busy rofling.

13. If I only recorded the Team Speak rage :D sadly I was too busy rofling.
    LOL that's something epic :eek::eek::eek:

14. I can only assume this is the new BG show off thread xD

I think this SS shows "Rape"

Gilneas bugged out, so I spent the game spawnkilling on the horde boat. Mr Hyan refused to rez.. and seeing as he is my ex horde guildie it made me sad.

Hyan
    I afk like a baws.

1231151 ... Last