1. Reflected a 1.35Million Ice lance on myself .
    was orb carrier + 680% extra dmg taken , still never had been hit higher than 700k even as orb carrier. ^^
    Edited: July 12, 2015

2. Oh, so this is the topic where you brag about bgs, good
    [Cata] Neltharion:

3. Oh, so this is the topic where you brag about bgs, good
    [Cata] Neltharion:
    Spoiler: Show

And this is where I counter-brag by countering your premade

4. And this is where I counter-brag by countering your premade

It's always nice having healers carrying; I remember that whenever I charged you, hell would drop on me lol

Btw, only chiff and belaj are from brotherhood, don't know the others
    EDIT:
    oh, just noticed there was also infected premade

5. this is my highscore in a non AV bg

did 21mill damage in a AV as unholy couple weeks ago but i lost the screenshot :<

My score so far

6. Reflected a 1.35Million Ice lance on myself .
    was orb carrier + 680% extra dmg taken , still never had been hit higher than 700k even as orb carrier. ^^
    I ate a 1million Templars + Mastery proc before..

7. It started as a 8m premade AV, but after 1min everyone, both ally and horde, got wow error... but me :D

and there it started my solo crusade against the world :D (PS: in the last 8mins I died 7 times because I started getting focused hard by 3 rogues + hunter, even got triple disarm D:, but that's what ti means not having any healing sources outside of victory rush)

8. In Strand of the Ancients,i took a demolisher and smashed through all the gates with another guy while the allies were jumping on the others and we captured the titan relic in less than 1 minute (Not sure actually,though it was pretty fast) and at the end i got disconected without getting any credit for anything :))

9. Hellew ;-) idk whats with this bragging bout BG scores here...but topping the chart with such dmg gaps is like...eye-rolling :D

Edited: April 23, 2016

10. Random BG personal record

My personal random Bg Record in Frostwolf.
    Character: Horrorpunk (A) / [Csi Stormwind]

Played: 1122
    Won: 1035

11. My personal random Bg Record in Frostwolf.
    Character: Horrorpunk (A) / [Csi Stormwind]

Played: 1122
    Won: 1035
    Do u realise that statistics is bugged? I can assure u 99% it is not accurate
    Edited: April 26, 2016

12. May 11, 2017  

13. May 26, 2017  
    Let me tell you something.
    Frost DK mastery increases frost damage.
    One time I dark simmed Frostfire Bolt from a Frost Mage in MoP.
    I did like 220 k damage (half hp of average player in MoP).
    Other time I copied Pyroblast and did 90 k damage.
    Copied that Warlock cooldown that increases crit.
    One time I copied Enhancement Shaman's Spirit Walk.
    Many times copied some heals, barriers and stuff.
    And let's not forget about Mirror Images and Pala's stuns.
    I really love that spell.
    And one time I was very close to copying priest's dominate mind in LM, Arathi Basin.
    I would be epic, if I Lichborne it and cast back at that priest and make him jump off the cliff.

14. June 7, 2017  

Sleep is for the weak.

Shurgall, Orc Rogue on Outland here.

I pretty no-lifed since the opening of the server, and I like to think I'm currently one of the few rogues dual-wielding epic daggers [Riftmaker] 1.80 81 dps + [Felthooth Eviscerator] 1.40 85 dps for Combat daggers PVE and some Subtely PVP. Wich is pretty overgear to casual players or just those who appear to have a life, somehow.

Well today in Arathi Basin a Gnome Mage tried to escape by throwing himself out of the LM cliff and using the famous Iceblock + Blink combo but I just apparaed to jump after him, Shadow-step very fast and kill him on a Eviscerate 5 combos ccrit mid-air, before landing safely due to the Rogue reduced fall damage passive. Sounds pretty neat :D

Other than that, I specced all possibles Ambush buffs in the Subtely tree. Epic daggers-geared, wich mean that on clothies or fresh-dinged 70s players, I can just press [Shadow-step] for the additional damage buff combined to [Blood Fury] for an instant 4000+ [Ambush] sometimes popping 5000 with the first white hit ccrit talent adding. 80% of your healthbar stealthed from afar, and providing that you are full-life already. MUCH BALANCE, SUCH SKILL.

That's when you remember your [Disparition] and [Preparation] skills... (but wait, there's more !)

http://imgur.com/a/dpgUi

/bragoff, I'm just sitting in Queue atm, wich is the only downside of the fabulous experience Outland is providing :)
    Thank you Warmane, and have fun overall !

First ... 1353616263