Puppeteer

Frost Mage PVP 3.3.5a 2.5k MMR

Mage Pawnage :confused:

2. Fairly good video, nice choice of putting together short *skill-shot* clips instead of long and boring full begging-to-end arenas.

Though neither you, or any of the teams you faced are at 2.5k.

3. Lolled at Billy Idol best artist ever.

Puppeteer
    Though neither you, or any of the teams you faced are at 2.5k.

And thanks :)

5. I was wrong, I apologise.
    There is actually teams of F-DK + healer at this rating? I haven't played for a long time it seems.

Puppeteer
    ... I thought it was a troll vid, all I honestly saw was free frostbolt casts.
    No skill shown whatsoever. Nothing special done with editing also.
    Be more carefull :)

7. ... I thought it was a troll vid, all I honestly saw was free frostbolt casts.
    No skill shown whatsoever. Nothing special done with editing also.
    +1. I don't see anything fun besides half of the guys in the video keyboardturning and backpaddling to Jamaica.

@Puppeteer: If you want to make a nice PvP movie Molten is not the right place to record at IMHO. The movie is not that bad though, fair gameplay.

8. what other 2.5k teams are u facing lol every time i queue i get matched with some 2k team for +1
    this. i have not seen a mage other than my partner over 2k lmao

9. 2.5 mmr... and only know what to do is spam fb like a boss. No jk,i cant call it skill,its just 1 button spamming without any stuff

10. 1:03 minute and last scene are the same right?

11. Awful, sorry.

I must be queuing the wrong time of day, because the people at 2k rating is harder than this.

Bludraven
    yeh, im kinda overall new to this server - but i cant imagine ppl @ 2500 rating in decent ladders casting frostbolt on frozen target over 2 FoF stacked icelance; same goes for frostbolts into deep freezed targets, its not rly best of ideas.
    I guess u play as much as u need to win, so its also lack of good competition, ppl are not interupting him allmost at all in frostbolt spam so why should he care :confused:

About vid itself, i would recommend sorting out UI a bit,every frame is different size, that target bar is taking focus from everything else on the screen - i bet you can play with it like that, but some ppl cant watch it, if u get what i mean. Also gazilion floating texts - is it rly neccesery to see 5x apsorb message before few small numbers and than 1 frostbolt crit?
    Addon got some neat options to reduce number of text spam, i suggest u to use it at least for recording purposes, im not here to teach you how to play.

Puppeteer
    Actually, Frostbolt does more damage on a frozen target than Ice Lance does, so it should take priority. Ice Lance is back up for in case you're getting reamed in the back end and can't cast.

More important ICE LANCE DOES NOT PROC Brain Freeze, Frostbite. FoF gives like 65% Crit to Frostbolt.

In Deep Freeze i can cast 2 x FB + 1 x Ice Lance, so ofc i will cast against a target that cant move and interupt.

So 1st paragraph ignored.

Thanks for the advices for the video :) It's my first video after all :)
    I should probably mark all the CS, Poly and DF focus target, because all the you see is Frostbolt casts ..

"Everyone can DPS, good mages can DPS while locking down a Healer or DPS"

yeh, im kinda overall new to this server - but i cant imagine ppl @ 2500 rating in decent ladders casting frostbolt on frozen target over 2 FoF stacked icelance; same goes for frostbolts into deep freezed targets, its not rly best of ideas.
    I guess u play as much as u need to win, so its also lack of good competition, ppl are not interupting him allmost at all in frostbolt spam so why should he care :confused:

About vid itself, i would recommend sorting out UI a bit,every frame is different size, that target bar is taking focus from everything else on the screen - i bet you can play with it like that, but some ppl cant watch it, if u get what i mean. Also gazilion floating texts - is it rly neccesery to see 5x apsorb message before few small numbers and than 1 frostbolt crit?
    Addon got some neat options to reduce number of text spam, i suggest u to use it at least for recording purposes, im not here to teach you how to play.

Bludraven
    Well, we can aggree on point that fbolt does more dmg - its kinda common sense, adventage of icelance over frostbolt is in plain fact that you can keep moving while doing significant dmg - getting better position for frost nova on other guy, avoiding cc, avoiding interupt etc
    For example u mby did few fakecasts in whole vid - it doesnt show u as bad as ppl you are facing - there was merelly no interupts on poly/fbolt what so ever. Or im missing big chunk of video...
    Its a matter of playstyle overall, i would pick icelance for this fact, but for you fbolt is working, cuz bad opponents mostly, but it does, so i wouldnt downrate vid cuz of it, especially cuz its made and promoted on Molten and not real pvp server and warcraft movies :)

Hope you sort ur UI and we see improvements in next vid ^^

15. Awful, sorry.

I must be queuing the wrong time of day, because the people at 2k rating is harder than this.
    yeah man, 2k rating is srs business

12 Last