1. Lordareon Lv 39 activity bg for twink?

I am interested in making a lv 39 twink on Lordareon so if anyone can tell me how really is ladder active,both weekend and weekdays.

Tx in advance.

2. I`ve heard that there was some activity awhile ago, that there`s a lot more of A than there is H, that there are both BGs (mostly with a lot of levellers) and Arenas (twinks only), and that it kinda died down a bit about a fortnight ago. You`re probably better off trying Trademark tho, he`s a lot more into it than I am.

There`s also plans for the Rag 39s scene, but for now, it`s on hold. You`re however, welcome to make a twink there right now, just to be prepared. Funding and stuff are still in effect.

3. Il stick to Lord mainly due to x1 ,and lot of levelers being stuck at that bracket,also very hard to come items unless you are donating everything.Leveling proccess,no heirlooms for now and so on.

Tx for reply tho :)

4. Alright, you should definitely ask Trademark then. The above is pmuch all I know about Lord 39s.

5. I'm not sure why but Lord 39s have been awesome lately. I'd say both sides average 7-8 twinks online throughout the day. We had like 12 online yesterday on Ally and the best BG yet with almost all twinks on both sides. Maybe my annoying recruiting is finally paying off :D

Horde finally got organized and grew like crazy with everyone combining into the guild <Tacos Locos>. Alliance we are all in <Primary Target>.

So yes, Lord 39s are the place to be and if its not already the most active bracket it very well could be soon. We're the only bracket doing arenas (only 2s/3s so far) and WSG/AB pop throughout the day.

6. Trademark is really great.I had so much fun with my half geared twink.hihi cant wait for action yeaa.

7. Not to hijack the thread but how does it look like at lvl 29? Thanks :)

8. Not to hijack the thread but how does it look like at lvl 29? Thanks :)
    This screenshot says it all..
    http://i.imgur.com/LgoAVEc.jpg