1. =(( he hit me so hard in the ballz i can't find them anywhere
    i have been told so many times im the best warrior on this server
    by who?
    well by my fans aka the other pro bulgarian players they always call me allgammon king =/

lol

2. LOL,did he bladestorm him,withou mortal strike? Cmon lol
    Funny video xD,zodiek best.

Really :D a healer winning a class or a player that cant heal.

3. =(( he hit me so hard in the ballz i can't find them anywhere
    i have been told so many times im the best warrior on this server
    by who?
    well by my fans aka the other pro bulgarian players they always call me allgammon king =/

lol
    This is also super op,whoah! Giggled hard!

4. If that wasen't funny enough by itself, he got owned by my PvE bis Elemental shaman pre-moltdown.

5. If that wasen't funny enough by itself, he got owned by my PvE bis Elemental shaman pre-moltdown.
    And ye hard to win warr as ele shamyy.. just put that damn totem slowz and lava op.

6. 70 shamans dont even have lava burst lel

Ps : does Pase even still play these days?
    Edited: March 20, 2016

7. Lol,i just watched this again! The music is good :D terrible warr.. bladestorm without mortal strike,and procs! Very nice.

8. Okey guys no more videos becouse there was ppl that logged into game and whisped me(aint gonna say who)that the video was very harsh and even their family was laughing with them so yea i gues no more videos

9. okey guys no more videos becouse there was ppl that logged into game and whisped me(aint gonna say who)that the video was very harsh and even their family was laughing with them so yea i gues no more videos
    noooooooooooo..............

10. The two worst twinks to ever play the server dueling, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g would have fit better for the music.

Please do yourself a favor and unbind your s key.
    Edited: March 26, 2016

11. The two worst twinks to ever play the server dueling, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g would have fit better for the music.

Please do yourself a favor and unbind your s key.
    fite me dude irl or on wow me is pro i am so good that its a sin

12. Zodiek a man a hero a LEGEND! The hunter boss

13. Zodiek a man a hero a LEGEND! The hunter boss
    you got damm right Elipas ppl hate us becouse we are the best :) and they cant do sh!t about it beside talking sh!t on forums

14. you got damm right Elipas ppl hate us becouse we are the best :) and they cant do sh!t about it beside talking sh!t on forums
    Haters gonna hate,

good
    hates
    best

12 Last