Noplease

A cool Drawing program

Hey ppl I have one cool program for drawing its really awesome alot of tools and stuff you can do what ever you like with it...

Check the VIDEO :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ak8Xg7rd0&feature=plcp

Sketching, Painting, and Drawing App

The award-winning application for everyone who loves to draw! Sketch, paint, and draw with a professional-grade app that is easy-to-use for every artist.

Autodesk?« SketchBook?« Pro sketching software for Windows or Mac computers is a fun and intuitive paint and drawing app, and can transform your computer into an ideal artistÔÇÖs toolkit. With tools designed for professional artists, illustrators, and designers, the easy-to-use interface can help unlock the artist in everyone. SketchBook Pro is specifically designed to work with pen tablets, such as Wacom?« BambooÔäó, Intuos?«, and Cintq?« products, or with Windows?« tablet devices to deliver an authentic drawing experience.

Free up the sketching process with ultra-responsive digital pencils, pens, markers, paintbrushes, and airbrushes. Even customize your own brushes.
    Draw Styles & Guide tools, like French curves, help you create clean and nearly precise strokes.
    Layers let you build up and organize a drawing.
    Incorporate your own images by dragging and dropping, or import into layers.
    Familiar tools, like pencils, paintbrushes, markers, airbrushes, erasers, flood fill tools, and smudge brushes make it easier to get started.
    Easy access to tools and commands in the intuitive and customizable menus.
    Annotate images quickly by importing images and adding comments on top.

In the video you will find the link for download if you wanna try this program..
    DOWNLOAD is free and contains Activation Key and Serial Key.
    If you have any problems contact me thru PM.

ninjanf0sho
    thnx man, downloaded it :)

3. Damn... Can someone pm me the download link or something? Since I need to do a survey but I live in Croatia and you need to spend money in order to finish them, via mobile phone...

If not, I'll continue using PS.

4. Damn... Can someone pm me the download link or something? Since I need to do a survey but I live in Croatia and you need to spend money in order to finish them, via mobile phone...

If not, I'll continue using PS.
    That video is pretty much made to milk revenue from people completing the ads, so don't even bother trying.

If you really want it, there is always torrents, probably less likely to give you viruses than this **** too.

The company themselves offer a 15 day trial, you can simply Google for it.

5. I don't like trials :<

Torrent it is! But once I get more free time, sadly.