giaco33
    Great talent man!
    This drawings are awesome! ;)

Mahati
    Thanks everyone for their words.
    As a side note, for any of you who has requests. Please note that I'm not a professional artist or illustrator or whatever you call it.
    That being said, i don't really stress about it, meaning i do things at my own pace and speed. Right now i don't have any A4 paper left and I always forget to buy some... and drawing on a notebook is kinda meh.

Peace,

3. This is why I seldom click into this section. People that have a genuine talent post here, and I don't, so I can't, so I jelly.

Keep up the awesome work though, they've all been phenomenal so far.

Mahati
    Thanks all for the comments.

My latest creation. Assassin's creed!

5. +1 like

keep those pencil sharp dude! <3

6. ^

Oh and One question, were you like, looking at the picture and trying to draw it? Or saw it once and drew it out of imagination? I'm just curious :3

Mahati
    ^

Oh and One question, were you like, looking at the picture and trying to draw it? Or saw it once and drew it out of imagination? I'm just curious :3
    It depends on what I'm drawing really. Sometimes, they are right out my head, for example, when I'm drawing a book character or something. But other times, like this Assassin's creed one, Yeah, i look at the picture and try to re-draw it. Why i re-draw pictures is: For example i never played any AC games, so it's hard to imagine something i have no knowledge of, or if i have a block like, I know what i want to draw, but i don't know HOW, so i search some pics to get a general idea like, posture, expression, you know, things like that.

Glad you liked it :D

8. Thank you. New drawing, Gandalf the Grey, in honor to the book The Hobbit, There and back again. Just finished it reading.
    Jesus :O

Too short

9. I appreciate your work.good job.

Carlicious
    oh oh oh

draw me avatar pretty plox

/hug in advance :)

Mahati
    oh oh oh

draw me avatar pretty plox

/hug in advance :)
    Give me an idea, a theme or something and I'll do it.

12. Pretty cool dude, work on your proportion though.

13. Dear Mahati.

Your work is lovely. What captivates me the most, though, is the facial expressions you give your characters.

It feels as if his facial expression alone could tell me an entire story.

This thread deserves a bump. This thread deserves more than a bump. I really appreciate your work, and I encourage you to continue down the artistic path. I know several artists who have simply given up because they have no motivation to continue.

Do not lose motivation~ <3

Also, if you're still taking requests, can you draw me a picture of a young woman holding a hatchet behind her back? Perhaps you could bestow upon her a facial expression that would strike terror in the most fearless of men. Perhaps a look of insanity would do it.

Iridia
    Also, if you're still taking requests, can you draw me a picture of a young woman holding a hatchet behind her back? Perhaps you could bestow upon her a facial expression that would strike terror in the most fearless of men. Perhaps a look of insanity would do it.
    I feel NTR'd.

Then again it's my fault.

15. I feel NTR'd.

Then again it's my fault.
    Feel feel to draw me the same picture.~

First 12345 ... Last