Mahati

My drawing(s)

I though it would be an interesting idea to post some of my stuff here. Note: I draw in pen-and-paper. The old style. No edit, no nothing. What do you is is the original product.

Taking requests (out of boredom). Don't be shy.

I won't spoil who these guys are :) (I'm also a writer).

I love this guy (inspired by patrickbrown's avatar guy, made it sort of a wood-elf scout / assassin)

For the furry lovers out there :) Got this idea from another guy's drawing, removed the clothes though :D

----------

I will add more in the future. Also taking requests for free. I'm bored so if any of you want a drawing, I'll happily oblige.

2. Nice drawings, but why does the first one has such big nose?! =D

adrenalyne
    cool drawings. but just have to point out that the nose and mouth of the things you drew doesn't look good(in my opinion). don't take it personally, the rest of the body is great.

Mahati
    I drew those two guys (they are brothers) with big noses to enhance the issue of 'lie'. I'm also a writer, and these two are masters of deception. The big nose is a symbol, a caricature or a characteristic of liars.

But i agree, their mouths looks a little off.... I tried to draw them with noticeable lips (they are genderless).

In the meanwhile Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Aspect of the red dragonflight.

5. Wow, this one is terrific :) I like her!

~ Yuffie

Mahati
    Thank you. New drawing, Gandalf the Grey, in honor to the book The Hobbit, There and back again. Just finished it reading.

Blestemat
    Not bad at all :o Wish I still had my sketchbook...someone stole it :/ who does that? -_-

Gabrantus
    Looks good. Challenge yourself and draw a lich!

Mahati
    I took it as a request, Gabrantus. Here it is. Edit: I signed it "For Gabrantus" but due poor lightning, you can barely see a line on the top edge.
    Edit 2: note the letters just under his belt. I like to use a cool Technique to draw letters like this, for a magical and mysterious feel to it.

As a side note for other people, don't be shy. Give me requests. I'll draw everything.

Artsy
    So neat. You takin' requests?

Mahati
    So neat. You takin' requests?
    I sure do. Go ahead. Don't be shy now :D

12. I took it as a request, Gabrantus. Here it is. Edit: I signed it "For Gabrantus" but due poor lightning, you can barely see a line on the top edge.
    Edit 2: note the letters just under his belt. I like to use a cool Technique to draw letters like this, for a magical and mysterious feel to it.

As a side note for other people, don't be shy. Give me requests. I'll draw everything.
    wow this is epic ! Well done dude ;) I was wondering if you could do a pic of undead rogue for me, with all those sexy bones :P

Gabrantus
    Oh, that's really cool! Never thought liches could look decent without all those crowns, chains and sharp teeth I'm so accustomed to seeing on them.

Mahati
    This one, request from Artsy. Tools of trade: Paper, cheap pen, finger for shadows.
    Work time: 10 minutes for contour, 10 weeks for shadows :D

123 ... Last