1. July 5, 2013  

2. July 6, 2013  
    Im stuck. I did the questchain as usually, but i deleted the Bear from The Last of Her Kind, now i cant get the Quest Prepare for Glory since i cant give her the Bear. Im angry as ****.

3. July 7, 2013  
    hmmmm sounds bad.... oh, i have an idea, get someone to start the chain the share the quest with you once he reaches that part

TimesTwo
    It sux that you have to kill Veranus for the Terrible Trespass quest... needs to be fixed!!!!!!!!

5. Im stuck. I did the questchain as usually, but i deleted the Bear from The Last of Her Kind, now i cant get the Quest Prepare for Glory since i cant give her the Bear. Im angry as ****.
    I have the same problem. Can't post it on bugtracker since i do not have enough posts. Could you send me a pm if you find a solution? I will do the same!

6. I have the same problem. Can't post it on bugtracker since i do not have enough posts. Could you send me a pm if you find a solution? I will do the same!
    i am having the same problem, it wont let me complete the quest...help please

7. i cant seem to get through the drakkensryd... is it bugged or works only after server restart?

8. Wish i had done this or atleast try when Neltharion was running Wotlk. On Cata the chain is working half the way and tho there is an option to buy Sons of Hodir reputation from a Trader at Argent Tournament Dun Niffelem stays out of phase.

So my guess Sons of Hodir faction rewards are intended exclusively for Players that do the complete Questchain but for players only after collecting the rep they added a shortcut in Cata.

This chain seems a major mess of bugs orginated from Blizzard as can be read on battle.net and alike places so if you get messed up half way: Blame them!

Rahlian
    Cant complete Is that your goblin Agnetta Tyrsdottir wont fight me. I get the option to challenge her, but cannot proceed past that.

wakkamis
    I am also stuck on this quest (is that your goblin).. how do you fight her?

11. Hit her with a frostweave net, should make her angry :D

Xhur
    Stuck on 'Forging an Alliance' as well, seems I'm stuck in the phase where I turn into one of the sister's. Is there anyway to get out of that phase?

Never did forging an alliance.
    Was stuck on the Worm quest for some good hours.. I ran in/out the cave and then almost like "magic" i got phased and was able to do the worm quest. Then you just gotta do the fire elemental quest (Wich is a pain to turn in.. took another hours to even get the damn anvil working :p)

14. The Last of her kind

I 'm stuck on The last of her Kind. I clear out the whole cave, killing the worms and the bears, then mount up on the matriarch. But for some reason she doesn't auto run like I remember. So i manually run all the way back to the quest giver and dismount....but the quest doesn't finish. I've dismounted on at least 5 different spots (right outside the cave, right outside her house, inside her house in front of her, in her house behind her, in her house ON HER) and nothing. I think I've spent at least 4 hours doing this quest alone. I've tried /reloading while on the bear, before I mount, after I dismount, nothing. I've dropped the quest and then /reloaded and tried it. Nothing. I really have no idea what else to do. Has anyone experienced this? Have they found a fix?

EDIT: I figured out how to do it. You have to drop the quest after you bring the bear to her and then redo it. As soon as you take the quest and she gives you the harness, you're automatically done!

Banaans
    So... can everfrost be found in all phases or only in a specific one? Been looking for it for a while and no luck so far.

First 1234 ... Last