Aethereaa
    I am stucked at Cold-hearted part. There are no proto drakes. I am exalted with SoH but not npc's so it is such a waste for me. Hopefully they'll fix this

Pasharamus
    I can't get drakkensryd quest. Started doing the chain on this Tuesday I think and have been checking if it appears every day since then (as it says server needs restart). I think there has been several restarts already, but still no quest.

3. Stuck at Spark of Hope

Hi guys i'm stuck at spark of hope i can't turn it in, i did mending the fance first. and turn that in first as well.

4. I know this is old WotLK thread, but I play on Cata, got exalted with Sons of Hodir by JPs, but when I fly to their zone in Storm Peaks, nobody is there, just 1 anvil with daily quests, which is not working too. Is there any way how to get em spawned, like quest from another zone, or its simply not spawned (bugged)?

5. they are spawned but phased out. You need to do the quest chain in order to interact with them

6. Hi guys i'm stuck at spark of hope i can't turn it in, i did mending the fance first. and turn that in first as well.
    so can anyone help me with this one? this quest enables the phase where i can see rest of them and i can't turn it in eventhough the envil shows yellow question mark on it.

7. OK nm i fixed it, if you are on quest 'Forging the Alliance" you can't turn in spark of hope, so you've to abandon that quest in order to turn Spark of Hope in.

8. stuck at "The Slithering Darkness" need to kill something in the hibernal cavern i ran in and out of this cave alot havnt found anything been in all the other caves in storm peak to look still nothing.

anyone here know what i should do?

9. Split/second Zone

This one follows the same concept but differs in the execution of the phasing. First of all, in this one you are grounded. You also do not start within the other zone but in the bugged one. Why is that? - Some of the zones actually have 3-4 different layers and not a single zone shows it correctly. Ill thake the Hibernal Cavern as an example. That zone has tons of layers and most are unable to do daily quests there because the mobs went missing. So, lets cut the crap and explain it:
    - You must find one zone which shows the bugged one correctly even for an instant, so keep your eyes open
    * Lets take Hibernal Cavern and The Valley of Ancient Winters
    - You step into the bugged zone
    - You move out of it and back in only once
    - If you did that fast enough the zone will phase correclty

10. Split/second Zone

This one follows the same concept but differs in the execution of the phasing. First of all, in this one you are grounded. You also do not start within the other zone but in the bugged one. Why is that? - Some of the zones actually have 3-4 different layers and not a single zone shows it correctly. Ill thake the Hibernal Cavern as an example. That zone has tons of layers and most are unable to do daily quests there because the mobs went missing. So, lets cut the crap and explain it:
    - You must find one zone which shows the bugged one correctly even for an instant, so keep your eyes open
    thx alot man.
    you learn something new everyday, so i did

11. Stuck at: Is that your golbin? There is no way to fight Agnetta. I talk to her an nothing occurs.

12. Stuck at: Is that your golbin? There is no way to fight Agnetta. I talk to her an nothing occurs.
    On cata its the same, as I click in agnetta to fight her, it doesn't happen anything! Anyone knows how to do this or is it bugged?

13. Great guide, thank you very much. This helped me a lot. :)

Split/second Zone

Thanks for this information :)

14. I can't get drakkensryd quest. Started doing the chain on this Tuesday I think and have been checking if it appears every day since then (as it says server needs restart). I think there has been several restarts already, but still no quest.
    I have the same problem, "The Drakkensryd" from 'Gretta the Arbiter' is not showing at all, done all the quests leading up to it perfectly. The server has restarted several times over the past week, sometimes restarting while i've been online. Do i need to make a ticket or something to get phased by a GM? At a dead end here, i have emblems to get Rep but i'm not sure if the SoH QM will show if i do that.

- Tobby

First 12345 ... Last