1. How to complete "Going Bearback", because when i use the bear mount the spell do not work?

2. Into the Pit

Small bug here that happened to me, While on the back of the the bear in the 'Into the Pit' quest (i was on lordaeron) if a member of the opposing faction attacks dismount the bear immediately,and take the death cus whilst on the bear you will probably win it will bug out all of the bears abilities and you will have to restart the game (particularly annoying when there is a 500 long que like happened to me) :D

3. I'm stuck at "is that your goblin?" I can't aggro Agnetta as you suggested by using frostweave net as I'm not a tailor. Any other way?

4. Im stuck on the warm up, he snot spawning? help?

5. Exalted no quartermaster

Am I just so ******ed so I can't see the quartermaster or did I do something wrong? I am exalted through emblem rewards and I did the first quest at the anvil. :(

Nyctea

'At war'

Are you sure the 'at war' is unchecked for Sons of Hodir? I strangely had that checked back on after doing a couple of quests (being friendly already) and then had the same problem...

7. so yea i did all the chains listed here, checking wowhead too and cant get Lok'lira's Parting Gift, she doesnt have the ! mark on her, maybe i have to wait for server restart, this molten :(

8. I did the entire quest chain and didn't get any faction. Am I screwed now? All I have left are the daily quests that pop up and I can't get any rep from them.

9. hello

hello guys, I wanted you to know, I did this chain quest for Sons of Hodir like 2 days ago... I started at hated like we all do I think, the whole chain was working fine for me and I got 28k reputation or so with them but was still hated and I was at the quest FORGING AN ALLIANCE. Of course I couldnt turn it in because I was hated, so I went to farm the ginats for the quest item drop-the ore or something and did this quest and the follow up where you need to kill the fire elementals-10 for quest items again... Then I turned in this quest and got another 28k reputation which brought me to honored...then I could turn in FORGING AN ALLIANCE, spent another 50 emblems of triumph to get to exalted and voila, I was done...

I did this on Lordaeron, horde side, so 1x rate... im not sure what is bugged but it worked really nicely for me...
    thing is that when you get the FORGING AN ALLIANCE chain quest, YOU NEED to do other 2 before it because in the chain retail, those 2 quests come infront of Forging the Alliance...maybe it will help someone, who knows.

I wish you all good luck with it!

10. Why cant you guys just read the post and the comments...
    If a quest that should show doesnt, WAIT for a server restart. This goes for EVERY chain in the game, you do not have to post the "Questgiver X doesnt give me quest X" on every quest chain guide.
    Happy quest hunting

Sofflock
    Might be a bit late but he is spawned on the other side from where he should be, behind the drakes.

archdruid7
    so any idea on how to start the mounting jokkum event to know krolmir's fate?

13. As far as i noticed the game mounts and dismounts you as soon as you click the dialogue. It does this twice, on both buttons. Anyway, you could do it if you dc while mounted, but that lasts only a few miliseconds, so... nope... not doable for now

14. Am I just so ******ed so I can't see the quartermaster or did I do something wrong? I am exalted through emblem rewards and I did the first quest at the anvil. :(
    Your problem is that you did the drop item quest ( from those giants) without doing the actual chain, that messed up your phases and now you are stuck in that one particular phase, unless you take up the chain from the start and look for another player with "mending fences" to get the quest counts and proceed until you are out of that phase.

I'm stuck at "is that your goblin?" I can't aggro Agnetta as you suggested by using frostweave net as I'm not a tailor. Any other way?
    As far as i remember, you had to talk with him to turn him hostile.

I did the entire quest chain and didn't get any faction. Am I screwed now? All I have left are the daily quests that pop up and I can't get any rep from them.
    You are far from completing the chain, you prolly have to wait for a server crash/restart to get the quest "drakkensryd" and proceed with the chain.

15. sons of hodir

I just bought the justice point token from silver cov. vendor that gives you 520 rep. with sons of Hodir, then when i clicked it, it made me HATED rep. with them!!! for 5640. could any one help with this?? i don't know if this
    is a bug or not. thanks in advance

First ... 23456 ... Last