1. guys, use the bug tracker or open a ticket. this is just a guide, ok?

in any case, the drakkensryd quest is bugged since forever, a major is even open but still pending; no idea when they plan to fix it but i wouldn't put much hope on it.

currently stuck and waiting for a server crash, which is super annoying especially when i cant be sitting in front of my pc 24/7 but mhe, whatcha gonna do?

btw a couple of heads up for the quest chain: if you use bartender, you may wanna disable the vehicle bar (or the add-on entirely) because its buggy as hell and you won't get any skills when you mount bears and drakes , making impossible at least 2 quests (other 2-3 can be done unmounted)

also if you plan to grind rep via badges, make sure you are not "at war" first.

Tzzantaru
    I know this is a guide but I just want to share my experience...

I too got bugget at the drakkensryd but I didin't screw anything up because I followed the exact chain from the beginning in 1 run , without doing anything else in this time , just the quest chain.

Ok , now , I think this gets bugged because the game does not phase you correctly.Now , why am I saying this?Well , here goes my theory...

Remember that Hibernal Cave?Well , when I'm outside I don't see the 2 ravenous jormungar guarding the entrance and I get those Niffelem giants.
    But when applying the Codenamed quick fix , while in the mouth of the cave , I get the Ravenous jormungar and the niffelem giants dissapear and the place is full with brunhilda's warbears and some proto drakes.
    Judging from the quest chain I suppose that that's the correct phase to continue , but the problem is that as soon as I leave the cave I get back into the niffelem giants phase.
    I tried running back and forth through the phases but for the outside one I always get the same thing.

It's a shame , really , that this chain wasn't fixed yet after almost 2 years.... :|

Hebla
    I was phase bugged at The Slithering Darkness (where you have to kill 8 jormugars in the bear cave). Relogged and I could do the quest.
    But after that I don't see any more quest in Brunnhildar Village.
    Last quests I remember doing were the killing the frost giants while riding the bear, saving Vyrkul with the dragon, killing some Valkirs at Vaykirion.

What should I do. Did I bugged myself? Am I fine and just need to wait on server restart for the rest of the quest to come up for me?

Could use some help here.

4. I did the chain entirely up to the hammer... which doesn't work as stated. However, I noticed there are some quests that start dailies like Everfrost Chip or Raising Hodir's Spear. I can't find Everfrost Chip and Raising Hodir's Spear presents a huge problem for me cuz' i can't kill all mammoths. I have to stay at the Cavern there else they get phased out... Any help would be welcome.

5. The Everfrost shard can be found east of the Dun Niffelem lake, on the hill, under a tree

6. Can this be actually done on Cataclysm realms?

I was pretty careful while doing the quest, and did it properly until "cold hearted", there are no protos to save, or anything

any way around this (like waiting for server restarts), or it's just ****ed up?

7. The Everfrost shard can be found east of the Dun Niffelem lake, on the hill, under a tree
    Thanks! Your tipp worked well!

Since, last time, however, I found out that Fjorn's Anvil is not avilable to me either... It doesn't phase with the rest of Niffelem...

8. I did it the easy way (of course cuz i am an *****) and now I am doing quests at Brunnhildar Village and Cold Hearted seems bugged... There are no drakes above Dun Niffelem whatsoever... Can someone help me plz?

9. May 19, 2014  
    Where the hell is the everfrost chips? I'm trying to find them but i don't see any. Btw, i'm already exalted but i want to do that quest

10. May 20, 2014  
    On the hill east of the Dun niffelem lake, under a tree

11. May 20, 2014  
    Can't check it out now, but i'll kepp that info in mind, ty

12. re

Cold hearted is bugged atleast for me as i dont see any prisoners in dun niffilum anyone have any idea if its still working?

13. Until now all the quest went real smoothly and all. But then I got up to Cold Hearted and when I fly to Dun Niffelem, the frost giants appear and dissapears when I get close to them, but I've done all the quest before this one.

Also, I don't know if it could affect it, but I'm already exalted with SoH because I bought the rep tokens from the Quartermaster. I just wanna get the mounts, that's why I'm doing the quests.

14. Well this is rich. I can get Drakkensryd, but my taxi is ****ing slow and the drakes flying around the temple behave as if they were lagging. I can jump onto them, but can't fight the riders.

FML

First ... 34567 Last