1. May 25, 2016  
    4 years later and no fix on the first bug.

2. [Forging an Alliance] seems bugged to me. King Jokkum does not want to talk about this quest.

3. May 31, 2018  
    I would just like to update for any new members searching the forums. All the quests are fixed and working. Thanks to Warmane staff again!

4. I'm having difficulty with the [Warm-Up] quest. My attacks aren't enough to kill the yeti, and I always end up dying while the yeti's hp is 50%.

5. May 23, 2020  
    The Slag Covered Metal didn`t drop for me and i realized that after i turned the quest @Thor.If i kill the elites without throwing rocks at them, can i get the damn slag ?

6. Different experience

Hello!

I remember the bug on "The Drakkensryd", but I turned in A Spark of Hope first and had no issue and I was already exalted and could have stopped at that point. You also didn?t include that you have to do the 2nd quest from Astrid Bj?rnrittar. You won?t get the Warm-Up quest, if you didn?t finish "The Slithering Darkness". Aaaand "You Can't Miss Him" is a 2nd quest and not the follow up of "Forging an Alliance", but you have to finish it so that you can progress "Forging an Alliance".

Kind regards,
    Faistlin

7. The Drakkensryd can be done by manualy fly to mountain and then use quest item od flying drakes. I made this yesterday then can be done .

I suprised when i finish quest A Spark of Hope i get exalted immediately, nice thing

First ... 567