1. Sons of Hodir Quest Chain Guide(For exalted and quest achievement)

Warning:This is the retail and the most safest way to get Sons of Hodir to exalted, though this method is time consuming,it ensure you to get Sons of Hodir to exalted while able to do most quests in storm peaks

This guide target is to get you guys to exalt with Sons of Hodir to exalted, it might be slow, but it will get you to exalted in time , while allowing you to do most quests in the Storm Peaks to get the quest achievement.

Required for the quest chain:
    At level 80
    Able to farm lots of mob(around 500mob if you decide to turn in relics)
    Able to fly in Northrend(This is a must)
    Able to kill lvl 80 elite with 50K hp without problem(if you can't solo it, bring a friend which haven't done [A Spark of Hope])
    Able to kill lvl 80 elite with 630K hp without problem(Again,bring a friend if needed,this time no need any requirement)
    Able to spend a lot of time and know when server restart(important as one quest always require a server restart so u can take the quest)

For those who encountered bugs,i will cover some of the ones i met, if you got some more i will try to find solutions or hope others can help you

Guide:

First move out to K3, find the goblin called Gretchen Fizzlespark, take the quest [They took our man],which is the start of your epic quest chain to get Sons of Hodir to exalted.

Then the quest chain lies as this:

Leave No Goblin Behind
    The Crone's Bargain
    Mildred the Cruel
    Discipline
    Examples to be Made
    A Certain Prisoner
    A Change of Scenery
    Is That Your Goblin?
    The Hyldsmeet
    Taking on All Challengers
    You'll Need a Bear
    Going Bearback
    Cold Hearted
    Deemed Worthy
    Making a Harness
    The Last of Her Kind
    The Warm-Up
    Into the Pit
    Prepare for Glory
    Lok'lira's Parting Gift
    The Drakkensryd WARNING: FIRST BUG
    Sibling Rivalry
    Mending Fences WARNING:SECOND BUG
    The Refiner's Fire(Note:This quest is started by Slag Covered Metal ,which is dropped by the Stormforged Iron Giants)
    A Spark of Hope WARNING:TURN THIS IN AFTER YOU COMPLETE [Mending Fences] ( If you complete this one and mending fences you should be honored with Sons of Hodir now)
    Forging an Alliance
    You Can't Miss Him
    Battling the Elements
    A New Beginning
    Veranus
    Territorial Trespass WARNING:THIRD BUG
    Krolmir, Hammer of Storms WARNING:FOURTH BUG

First Bug: After Lok'lira's Parting Gift, you will sometimes find that u cant take the next quest [The Drakkensryd],wait for a server restart and you will be able to take the quest after restart( it work for me,but dunno if it will work every time)

Second Bug:If you did and completed [A Spark of Hope] before [Mending Fences]is completed,you are partly doomed, as you wont be able to see the mobs you required to kill anymore. In that case, find someone which havent complete[A Spark of Hope], Group up with him, ask him to kill the mobs for you WHILE you stay in the storm peaks area, remember you won't see him attacking those mobs as both of you are in different phase,communication is required so you are near to hia location and can get credits while you stay in storm peaks area(that mean not in the area of the lake or the anvil) and he kill the mobs.

Third Bug: This is suppose to be a event only quest,but since it is partly bugged, you will have to solo a 630K hp drake, if you cant solo it,bring a friend(I took 5 minute to kill it as i am in tank spec and i dunno it is bugged :( ).

Fourth Bug: Event does not start, I still haven't find ways to complete it, if anyone found one tell me :(

After you get mending fences and A spark of hope completed, you will be able to get Sons of Hodir to Honoured, There are many side quests for Sons of Hodir now, you can do them to unlock more daily quests.

However, you will mainly want to use 2 things to get your reputation to exalted, Either:

Everfrost Chip

Relic of Ulduar

Relic of Ulduar for every 10 of them you can turn in for 650 reputation, for Everfrost Chip you can get 350 repuation per piece

Everfrost chip is hard and rare to get,but the relic of ulduar are not,which will be the main way to grind to exalted in server like Loraderon(1X server)

Get yourself to thunderfall,which is located north east of Dun Niffelem, the lake with lots of frosted giant and dwarf,kill all ghost you see,they drop 1 relic per mob,if you got good aoe, you can solo them easily and grind lots of relic and turn them in for easy reputation(which is the way I use :cool: )

Eventually you will grind it to exalted, which took me less then 4 hour to grind from honoured to exalted, HAPPY HUNTING! :D

2. Great guide, nicely condensed and very helpful. Tip for the second bug is smart.

I want to add a bug, closely related to the second bug: if u have done the slag covered metal quest before cold hearted u wont be able to do this quest too. I asked a gm to summon me in the right phase (3 times because u need to get 3 dragons each loaded with prisoners :p thx to u GM <3 )

kvach
    at molten that rep was always bugged. you can exalted this rep witn ~3 quest

Peraz
    This guide is so incorrect for Molten because you get 89999 rep just after the quest at that God-guy.

5. its not about getting it to exalted, its about doing it right for loremaster. The ONLY 2 bugged quests ally side in storm peaks are Krollmir and Fate of the Titans. EVERYTHING else works if you stick to the chain. There are some tricky quests where you can bug the whole chain but if you stick to wowhead, its gonna be fine

6. Ive seen many ppl who didnt follow the chain exactly and that way lost their chance for the achi >.<
    But im proud i got mine :D

Azgalorus
    woh ty a lot for this nice guide !

8. Quest refiners fire bugged.I cant complete it,it just wont let me.Ive relogged and all but seems hopeless.

Cinizmi
    Forging an alliance isnt working

10. June 4, 2013  
    lupex88
    interesting guide, but A Spark of Hope quest has a big bug. I can't turn it in!!!

11. July 1, 2013  
    Zwizzor
    Hey, the boss mobs is not spawning in the quest "The Warm-Up", any idea why ?

12. July 1, 2013  
    you need to do the "Into the Pit" daily first

13. July 2, 2013  
    Zwizzor
    I finally found him at the opposite from where he should be, but now I realise I only have 2 or 3 quests remaining and I'm still hated...

14. July 2, 2013  
    Not rly, visit frosthold.
    Some of the quests there give 30k rep with the Sons of Hodir

123 ... Last