1. May 19, 2013  

2. May 25, 2013  

xXSanitariumXx
    East Tennessee here in the US & I hardly ever see more then 200ms unless the server is packed then I have seen it as high as 4k but that doesn't happen much since I donated. Donating took a lot of the drama of login away as well as the lag.

Nomad68
    Donating takes away the lag? I haven't been in in a long time but I want to come back but the lag just kills me. Maybe its better if I don't pvp or something.

CorpseBurrito
    Just downloaded Wrath and logged in to 16,000 latency. It dropped steadily to about 2000, but jeez! I tried both Ragnaros and Lordaeron. Maybe this is because there's so many people on since Deathwing is down. On Cata, I run about 100 ms. I'm located near Columbus, OH.

6. Luckly the server is mostly Europeans who are not good at PVP, so you'll be fine.
    lol dude...

7. Southwestern US here, I usually have about 283

8. high latency in all bg's

guys i got high latency in all kinds of bg's, but normal raid and dungeon ii got normal latency! y? is this happening ? that i got high mbps in home .. guys? anyone knows how to fix it ?

results of my speedtest.. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3030187306

Valdra
    40 latency minimum, 60-70 latency average, 90 latency at max. Live in IL, U.S. and play on Frostwolf.
    I am with this guy, and I live in Maine usa, my ISP connects quite often to a server in Boston MA though.

10. I live in Illinois, and I get around 130-150MS, I also have quite bad internet, playing on sargeras.

11. I live in the Northwest of America, and we dont have fast internet anymore. and right now i i have 160 ms. And although comcast isnt the best carrier, but you need to switch from AT&T. Its completely horrible.

cheezytacos
    im from california and i get about 150 ping on a good day, my dl is 80~ and my upload is 70~. it's extremely hard to pvp efficiently with the ping from molten because they have eu servers now. they used to have cata in NA but idk what happened to that :3

Ithomas

80ms Eastern coast t SC

14. im from california and i get about 150 ping on a good day, my dl is 80~ and my upload is 70~. it's extremely hard to pvp efficiently with the ping from molten because they have eu servers now. they used to have cata in NA but idk what happened to that :3
    I would happily trade you my 700ms. My net sucks quite a bit. (Satellite)

cheezytacos
    I would happily trade you my 700ms. My net sucks quite a bit. (Satellite)
    school internet hue. I dorm a UCI so the dl/ul speed is insane in order to satisfy 2-4k people on the internet

First 123 Last