zangetxu
    is there anyway to reduce your latency ? considering the fact that server location is very far?

Kevinlee252

Latency

I am from California and I run on around 160-200 ms with cable internet.

zangetxu
    i've been doing some research. and came across various websites, who claims to reduce latency.

Has anyone tried out ?

www.purevpn.com

www.lowerping.com

wtfast.com ?

SquishyMatt
    Interesting...my post has mysteriously disappeared. I'm in the Pacific Northwest and I tested all three WotLK servers today and after fifteen minutes, latency goes from 300ms to 2800ms.

Hmm...I must have wrote something from the trace route that touched a nerve someplace.

...well, pardon me...but I'm the one staring at the European-side latency additions. This is completely unmanageable.

5. Nearly unplayable

West coast USA. I have 40mb/sec DL and latency ranges from 500ms to 8000m regularly. It depends heavily where you are. But this almost the global opposite from where the server is.

6. West coast USA. I have 40mb/sec DL and latency ranges from 500ms to 8000m regularly. It depends heavily where you are. But this almost the global opposite from where the server is.
    Heh, I am in Florida, so as close as it can get U.s. wise and I get roughtly 200-300 ms with 50 mbs internet. So it can also be your computer's harddrive if it's not up to date or even a few processing programs could be lagging you badly.

If none of those try the addons, from time to time they can bring ms to insane amount's just because you are using and outdated addon.

7. Cool Morzhan I am in FL too! I also get 220ms average. We could meet in game I am on Deathwing.

8. Minnesota here, i usually get around 125-175 ms. Sometimes it goes up to 250

9. chicago here i get 111-116,rarely fluctuates beyond that,unless games messed up

10. Brooklyn NY

120-400MS

11. Tennessee 220 average in Wotlk
    150 ms average in mop

12. Here in Charlotte, North Carolina I'm sitting in the cata server with 134 ms

13. May 8, 2015  
    I live in Eastern US and I have around 100-200 latency regularly.
    Was the colored chat necessary?

14. May 8, 2015  
    Unplayable. I'm at east cost USA and it appears to only be me having this problem but I know it's not my internet so clearly molten's servers have compatibility issues or something, I login and have 132 ms but after a few minutes it just keeps rising. Stay logged in without even doing anything and it'll be up to 1-2k ms within 5-10 mins

First 123