1. bunch of noobs from sargeras, nothing else.
    nvm
    Funny because out of every realm on this server, Sargeras has the biggest noobs. Wonder why...
    I dare you to try me before you say sargeras is full of noobs. Of course you will say no.. so Nvm you both.. _i_

2. Funny because out of every realm on this server, Sargeras has the biggest noobs. Wonder why...

bunch of noobs from sargeras, nothing else.
    nvm
    You guys sound really butthurt. I mean come on, Sargeras has the biggest noobs? I'm guessing Ragnaros is full of noobs too cause it's rates are x20. I'd like you to gear or transfer one of your characters to Sargeras and duel them yourselves before you call them that. In my opinion, they're the only organized PVP guild in Sargeras.

3. Why can't I hold all of these keybinds?!

Does anyone want some?

DoomStrike
    Funny because out of every realm on this server, Sargeras has the biggest noobs. Wonder why...
    Why? I never played on Sargeras. I think this joke just went over my head.

5. I've seen some nice players in this guild, but I've also seen too much players that act really immature, like the rest of Sargeras anyway.

6. i've seen some nice players in this guild, but i've also seen too much players that act really immature, like the rest of sargeras anyway.
    why do you necro post ?!

7. I don't even know what necro posting means :(

8. Bumping post that even most common sensed people find too much...

This thread died last year, why would you randomly res it?

9. I was browsing trough some threads when I accidentally found this one :/

Thought I'd give my opinion...

10. Humpty Dumpty once sat on a wall...

11. Just dawned on me now... Linkens in a clicker D:

12. Celt we need to get a new guild photo sorted :D

13. Nice guild... but hey pls discipline your members. One of your guys are pming me with this. And i am not the only one in tol barad. I dont know why this member of yours choose to mess with me.

Me on the photo!! :D how this SS can handle me rofl

First 123 Last