1. Me on the photo!! :D how this SS can handle me rofl
    Too pro Roxy :P

2. 3 of TSM held the Horde TB base on our own for 40 minutes... they made a 10 man raid against us but they couldnt take us out :3

trash656
    Nice guild... but hey pls discipline your members. One of your guys are pming me with this. And i am not the only one in tol barad. I dont know why this member of yours choose to mess with me.

Best thing too do is just ignore them right away, trying to reason with emotionally unstable 20 year olds isn't going to get you anywhere but get you to sink down to their level, Best not to get all caught up in the drama.

Some people just take this game a tad too serious for my taste. I'm in a Russian guild and they all seem very civil, mature, friendly and laid back. I tend to find the a lot of western players were I am from get all caught up in the drama, and the immature nonsense, but that's just a generalization mind you. THey are not all like that but I prefer to play with Europeans since it seems more laid back and friendly, were I don't have to listen to some kid in vent going on a tyraid swearing and calling people names because someone is new to the game or doesn't play the way they want them too.

First 123