Yugo45

Tears Sustain Me Photo

A day in Elwyn Forest for <Tears Sustain Me>

DonBishop
    Um, okay? What exactly does this have to... never mind.

3. If you played on Sargeras,alliance side,you would know :D
    Anyways,we look ****ing ******ed.. :D

4. Here you go Linkens. I remember I took this the morning we visited Org.

5. Nice guild... but hey pls discipline your members. One of your guys are pming me with this. And i am not the only one in tol barad. I dont know why this member of yours choose to mess with me.

6. Nice guild... but hey pls discipline your members. One of your guys are pming me with this. And i am not the only one in tol barad. I dont know why this member of yours choose to mess with me.

I assume there's more to that conversation than what you showed, because that looks like trash talking on both sides honestly.
    :/

7. I assume there's more to that conversation than what you showed, because that looks like trash talking on both sides honestly.
    :/
    First off.. I didnt know i can pm him. All i did was type /r i didnt even know he was an ally. Yea theres alot of trash talking. But i would even bother talking to him if he didnt pm me first.

Yeah you know how it ended. He had a graceful death.

8. First off.. I didnt know i can pm him. All i did was type /r i didnt even know he was an ally. Yea theres alot of trash talking. But i would even bother talking to him if he didnt pm me first.
    Well, no need to get drawn into useless arguments, is there?
    Just /ignore and move on :)

9. If you played on Sargeras,alliance side,you would know :D
    Anyways,we look ****ing ******ed.. :D
    I have to agree with that.

10. Nice guild... but hey pls discipline your members. One of your guys are pming me with this. And i am not the only one in tol barad. I dont know why this member of yours choose to mess with me.

In that picture, it looks like Breex isn't even harassing Ilyanah. All he's saying is that he's frost and you called im a noob and requested a duel. Oh the irony of the interweb.

11. Pro ppl use GearScore in Cata.
    Anyway, nice "Community Creation".

12. oh yea im kinda flattered.. cuz breexx chose to pm me out of all the hordes in tol barad.

Tyriaq
    bunch of noobs from sargeras, nothing else.
    nvm

Mahati
    Funny because out of every realm on this server, Sargeras has the biggest noobs. Wonder why...

15. Nice guild... but hey pls discipline your members. One of your guys are pming me with this. And i am not the only one in tol barad. I dont know why this member of yours choose to mess with me.

lol nice screenshot

123 Last