1. Those of you who have been decent with rogues on BC should know that hemo spec(20/0/41) was the best spec back then in 2.4.3.

NOTE:NOTE:NOTE: You'll need seriously good gear(especially high DPS weapons) in order to make this spec perform well.:QUITE:IMPORTANT:NOTE; JK

Now I'm gonna show you the hemo spec for WotLK, which I found because of being bored of Shadowdance or Mut, the normal specs...
    ...And it turned out to be good. A good disci priest barely could experience the pressure I caused to him.

Here is the build: http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.p...21050135031200

And here is the explanation: Shadowstep is a must for this build since you are going to need it quite often. Another problem you'll face is the lack of energy so that's why we go for Filthy Tricks. The lack of energy leads to lack of combo points; how to compensate it? Honor among thieves is a gem about this. Whenever you crit with Hemo, even with Rupture, and whenever your partner crits, you'll get a combo point.. IKR?
    Yes, you won't be able to burst spamming ambushes but it's still fun. Blade flurry is also a must for this spec because it gives 20% attack speed, and combined with Slice and dice, you'll be like /Troll Warlord/ from DoTA or to say it in other words...5 hitz in 1 sec.
    Why Improved sprint? Well the answer is simple. You will counter all the mages there saving your Sprint to remove frostnova. It's useful against droods and dks aswell.
    Why sword spec? Well that's customization - it gives extra attacks and because you will perform hits quite often(because of the big haste), your chance to proc this will be quite good.

But....
    You can remove those 4 points and spend them in Slaughter from Shadows. 4/5 is nuff since you will get 4% more damage and your hemo will cost only 31 energy, instead of 30.

Ghostly Strike: It's improved version of hemo with cd - more damage and dodge buff.. yeh it doesnt sound so good but you can put the glyph of gs to make it your highest damaging ability; shs+gs = win.

You can also put those 4 points into Initiative or Improved Eviscerate, or in 4/5 of Malice, since you've got Honor among thieves. It's all about customization.

Glyphs to use: Preparation, Blade Flurry, Ghostly Strike/Sprint/Hemo. I would recommend Sprint as a third glyph. rushin' is good and u know it.

Gems: When I tried it, I stacked Agility and Arp, same as on TBC, and the spec was great. You might try stacking ARP/Agi aiming for at least 30% arp and decent agility. You can also use some off-sets giving armor penetration.

Another Butt....
    Soz I meant "Bu[T]":
    There are other hybrid hemo specs you might try. There is one I've seen some people using it..It's rather Eviscerate spec and you will need a LOT of attack POWER for it and also some ArP.

http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.p...21350105031240 - or something similar.

All you need - hemo; cold blood; shadowstep; eviscerate.
    The rotation is simple and you will do a lot of damage. This only performs well against PvE players but since this is only test-fun build, there's nothing to worry about. What to do? Premeditation->>Cheapshot->>Hemo->>Cold Blood->>Shadowstep->>Eviscerate. I once did 14k eviscerate with this on PvE hunter without any buffs. The benefits: Shadowstep(+20% damage); SfS(+4% damage); Master of Subtlety(+10% damage). You will have less lack of energy but a lot less haste.><
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Another fun build with hemo:

http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.p...21320100000000

It's hemo spam with haste. You'll have a lot of energy but the big problem here is the combo points.
    Your rotation should be: Sap->Adrenaline Rush->Blade Flurry->Stealth->Premeditation->Slice and Dice->Stunlock and spam hemo.
    Also: You'll take 30%!!!! less damage while stunned or feared - its good against rogues and locks. and ALSO- your deadly throw will interrupt spellcasting for 3s...

BTW: Before 3.3 the talent Throwing specialization caused FoK to interrupt spellcasting for 3s. There was one spec with assassination: 33/38(overkill, adrenaline, vitality, deadly brew) and Spam FoK. I miss these times <3. No caster could win vs 2 rogues on this spec.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

That's it. These specs are not as good as Envenom/Evisc/Shadow Dance but still, the first spec you should definately try if you have good gear(at least 5k GS and good slow main hand) and it's not bad at all. The only bad things R lack of Shadow Dance and energy.

aaaaaaaaaa

2. May 7, 2016  
    none of your links work, try using a different talent tree.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/