1. Heirloom question (4.0.6)

So I've always wanted to try leveling a Shaman and I think pretty soon I'm going to attempt it. The only heirloom armor I have on my account is cloth. My question is would I be okay leveling as Elemental wearing the cloth looms or would be loss of extra Int from specialization weaken me that much?

If there was already a topic like this then I apologize, I only did a quick search and only found something related to WotLk.

donsaqib
    nah u shall be fine with cloth items...and i suggest getting resto os as soon as possible resto shamans are very hard to kill u ll lose a lot of dps but if u are trying to solo a difficult or elite mob then u need survivability more then dps

Biibii
    nah u shall be fine with cloth items...and i suggest getting resto os as soon as possible resto shamans are very hard to kill u ll lose a lot of dps but if u are trying to solo a difficult or elite mob then u need survivability more then dps
    You can survive fine as elemental also killing elites or such.. I soloed everything on my shaman as elemental.

To the thread starter, yes you can lvl up in cloth heirlooms, but i'd prefer the actual ones, but thats just me.

4. My mail heirlooms tunrned to leather somehow.

5. My mail heirlooms tunrned to leather somehow.
    Yeah they turn to leather at low levels, until you get mail specialization.

6. that was in TLK, now in cata you can buy the heirloom in plate if you need str.

greenassassin44

where do i buy looms

hi i am new to molten wow and are looking to find the honor loom vendor so in future i can buy them but i can't seem to find them