1. could you atleast gief a name or two so we can check out their armoury for specs and glyphs

thx
    I doubt you can pull on par if you need that...

2. still unplayable
    Not Rly.

Me myself and I runs around in bluud with bis unholy gear and doing 20k +/- on most bosses, bursting a ****load and having a rly good time overall tbh so no, it's not unplayable

3. I doubt you can pull on par if you need that...
    Uh yeah that's why im asking lol

4. No one can top me off on Fester :D.

5. After Serv Wipe

Hello ,

I wont to know , someone after wipe server still play in Blood :) ?
    Build Dark death is better than Pesti ?

last question , someone say about rotation where he get 4 Death Runes , but i cant find this post ,
    someone know's about it ?

6. Is the Death Rune Mastery fixed ?? The new changelogs said it fixed, does anyone test it ??

7. Is the Death Rune Mastery fixed ?? The new changelogs said it fixed, does anyone test it ??

Yes, Death rune Mastery is fixed :)

8. Glyphs:

- glyph of disease
    - glyph of dark death
    - glyph of dancing rune weapon/ glyph of deathstrike (optional)

Rotation:

1) icy touch
    2) plague strike
    3) death strike
    4) 2x heart strike
    5) spend runic power on death coils while waiting the cd for your runes
    6) spam heart strikes but keep atleast 1 blood rune for pestilence to refresh your runes in time

Repeat but change step 1 and 2 by a death strike. Also make sure you dont get end up messing your frost/uh to death rune rotation and keep those diseases up with pestilence so you always have that extra lovely death strike.

Pop Hysteria preferable at the start and make sure to pop your dancing rune weapon along your procs + hysteria + empowered rune weapon for an insane burst.

With bis gear and 90% arp you'll end up at 20k+ dps at 25 saurfang

There's nothing to discuss about which talents you should chose since there's only 1 blood build for pve dps.

ps: death runes are fixed but your empowered rune weapon might sometimes bug with deathrunes and not reactivate them.

9. Glyph of Death-strike is mandatory, as is DRW.

10. Glyph of Death-strike is mandatory, as is DRW.
    What abt weap? Since mourne aint available, is it beast to use Lolen or Warmace or Crypt? Or u got a better idea? Oath perhaps? Saw a blood earlier who had oath who did sick deeps but that was a while ago

11. [QUOTE=Meatgrinder;2384078]Glyphs:

- glyph of disease
    - glyph of dark death

SO build with pest is Better than dark death?

12. [QUOTE=Beydrah;2384489]
    Glyphs:

- glyph of disease
    - glyph of dark death

SO build with pest is Better than dark death?
    no, it sucks, dark death is way better for single target fight

13. What abt weap? Since mourne aint available, is it beast to use Lolen or Warmace or Crypt? Or u got a better idea? Oath perhaps? Saw a blood earlier who had oath who did sick deeps but that was a while ago
    Oathbinder will be the best choice for Blood, as it lets you cap ARP easier, but Gloren is not far behind.
    no, it sucks, dark death is way better for single target fight
    Disease build will outperform dark death if you can refresh diseases in a timely fashion. With dark death you aren't just trading a Death Strike for an IT and PS, you are also losing 2 Death Runes and 1 GCD.

14. Oathbinder will be the best choice for Blood, as it lets you cap ARP easier, but Gloren is not far behind.

Disease build will outperform dark death if you can refresh diseases in a timely fashion. With dark death you aren't just trading a Death Strike for an IT and PS, you are also losing 2 Death Runes and 1 GCD.
    Ait, so oath it is then, any suggestion on gear? Like, which is actually bus for best stats etc

15. Oathbinder will be the best choice for Blood, as it lets you cap ARP easier, but Gloren is not far behind.

no, disease build cant outperform dark death on single target. Oathbinder is **** for BDK, like any other agility item.

First ... 23456 ... Last