1. no, disease build cant outperform dark death on single target. Oathbinder is **** for BDK, like any other agility item.
    Aldriana's are bis for blood, and it's a close call between toskk's and heir. Agility items with arp are better than strength ones without.
    GoDD build over 20 seconds: 1 IT, 1 PS, 2 DS, 6 HS
    GoD build over 20 seconds: 1 Pest, 2 DS, 7 HS (except the start, first 20 seconds are identical to GoDD)

I don't know which gear level you were testing at but for me 1 HS on average deals more damage than 1PS + 1IT. Blood rotation is pretty tight so you are unlikely to have more than 1-3 DC casts per those same 20 seconds and ~1 proc off Sudden Death, even considering that the glyph will increase their damage by 15%, it's still less than what I'm getting from 1HS over IT+PS.

2. Aldriana's are bis for blood, and it's a close call between toskk's and heir. Agility items with arp are better than strength ones without.
    GoDD build over 20 seconds: 1 IT, 1 PS, 2 DS, 6 HS
    GoD build over 20 seconds: 1 Pest, 2 DS, 7 HS (except the start, first 20 seconds are identical to GoDD)

I don't know which gear level you were testing at but for me 1 HS on average deals more damage than 1PS + 1IT. Blood rotation is pretty tight so you are unlikely to have more than 1-3 DC casts per those same 20 seconds and ~1 proc off Sudden Death, even considering that the glyph will increase their damage by 15%, it's still less than what I'm getting from 1HS over IT+PS.
    So Oath, Aldrianas, what abt cloak and legs?

3. omg, amount of bull**** is overwhelming. if u take adriana's gloves over t10.5 u will loose hit, so u will loose AP, while gaining 0.5% of crit? Stop this **** srsly. Agility is not for DKs, i dont know where u got that **** about agiliy item in bis loadout, cuz AGY gives less crit for DK than ANY other class. and about arp - u need only ****ing 1264 arp, why u want to sacrifice your STR to reach this **** cap. AS for rotation - IT, PS,x2 HS and only then DS-DS. ****ing hilarious. bdk has easiest rotation in-game (paladins doesnt count) and u still cant do it well

4. omg, amount of bull**** is overwhelming. if u take adriana's gloves over t10.5 u will loose hit, so u will loose AP, while gaining 0.5% of crit? Stop this **** srsly. Agility is not for DKs, i dont know where u got that **** about agiliy item in bis loadout, cuz AGY gives less crit for DK than ANY other class. and about arp - u need only ****ing 1264 arp, why u want to sacrifice your STR to reach this **** cap. AS for rotation - IT, PS,x2 HS and only then DS-DS. ****ing hilarious. bdk has easiest rotation in-game (paladins doesnt count) and u still cant do it well
    If ur that mad abt Abra telling me bull****, provide better options then so I know wth to choose cause idk anything abt blood

5. Okay, let's go over this one piece at a time.
    omg, amount of bull**** is overwhelming. if u take adriana's gloves over t10.5 u will loose hit, so u will loose AP, while gaining 0.5% of crit? Stop this **** srsly.Agility is not for DKs, i dont know where u got that **** about agiliy item in bis loadout, cuz AGY gives less crit for DK than ANY other class.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Critical_strike Agility grants as much crit chance to a warrior as to a death knight. You are welcome to use RAWR, Kahorie's sim or any other theorycrafting tool, the result will be the same; 4p + aldriana's will net the highest potential dps.
    u need only ****ing 1264 arp, why u want to sacrifice your STR to reach this **** cap.
    Currently on molten you need 1400, Blood Gorged is granting armor "ignore" which is applied separately from ARP, I've been over it already but it seems those posts have been wiped during this herpes ordeal.
    AS for rotation - IT, PS,x2 HS and only then DS-DS. ****ing hilarious. bdk has easiest rotation in-game (paladins doesnt count) and u still cant do it well
    What I posted above is not the rotation, but all the abilities you spend runes on over a 20 second period (1 full rotation= 2 rune sets , as after that time your diseases expire and you must re-apply them) as over each 20 second period you will generally cast the same number of these strikes. All that I used it for is to show that with GoDD every 20 seconds you will cast 1 less HS than with GoD.

6. Okay, let's go over this one piece at a time.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Critical_strike Agility grants as much crit chance to a warrior as to a death knight. You are welcome to use RAWR, Kahorie's sim or any other theorycrafting tool, the result will be the same; 4p + aldriana's will net the highest potential dps.
    Currently on molten you need 1400, Blood Gorged is granting armor "ignore" which is applied separately from ARP, I've been over it already but it seems those posts have been wiped during this herpes ordeal.

What I posted above is not the rotation, but all the abilities you spend runes on over a 20 second period (1 full rotation= 2 rune sets , as after that time your diseases expire and you must re-apply them) as over each 20 second period you will generally cast the same number of these strikes. All that I used it for is to show that with GoDD every 20 seconds you will cast 1 less HS than with GoD.

Ait, Abra, do u mind providing a quick list of the gear I should get? Don't have to link it, just tell me the names etc, if u got the time and will

7. After the fix of Death Rune Mastery, can anyone build new talent and guide for blood DK DPS ???

8. So blood should play wtih 100 % arp ?

Tell me , when i play on GODD i use rotation IT>PS>2xHS>2DS>4HS

on GOD Build , how looks like rotation ?

9. So what glyphs have we decided on>?

10. As there seem to be many fixes coming in rapidly at this time I don't feel comfortable advising a 1400 arp & low exp set as things may change soon.

If the correct values will be implemented Glorenzelg will be slightly ahead of Oathbinder as capping exp to 26 will be problematic without sacrificing a big chunk of strength (exp&hit cap is important for blood esp with GoD). As for armor: 4pt10 + aldriana's, bracers of the heir/toskk's and varian's furor, rest of the items are same as for the other 2 specs.

on GOD Build , how looks like rotation ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_8e-VJfAdk

11. Hello there,
    I have a question as my gear currently is low avg ilvl (251 atm) what i have to gem ArP or STR, as i heard STR was better for lower ilvl gear below 264 and ArP is better after that? Is that true or not?

12. Okay, let's go over this one piece at a time.

the fact that u will get 1 or 2% crit, sacrificing STR makes me cryeverytime

First ... 34567 ... Last