videolucas

Why is the linked build in this guide mostly Unholy?

I need a Blood build to go with this guide!

2. seems op respecced and never updated it anymore:
    it sucks because this guide is clearly built around the death rune but there is nomore a talent build to go along with it.
    i'm kinda new here so i am wondering if maybe the death runes bug has been fixed?

3. Hate to disappoint you but that bug still hasnt been fixed thus rendering blood dps spec useless and pointless

4. so tanks only uh. still viable for leveling at least? heard should be easiest to level up as blood.

5. Made a bit of research and managed to come up with a couple of builds; just putting them here for reference.

---

Annhiliation (frost subspec) 51/13/7

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jfVMVh0IcfofostG0x0hZfM

Rotation; IT-PS-HS-HS-Ob; Ob-HS-HS-HS-HS. Mix in Death Coils as necessary.

Major glyphs:

Obliterate
    Icy touch
    Blood strike / Ghoul

Minor glyphs:

Horn of winter
    Pestilence
    Raise the dead

---

Disease free (unholy subspec) - 51/1/19

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jfVMVh0IsbRfostZf0hhxc

(1 leftover point to spend in Toughness/Imp. IT)

or http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jfVMVh0IsbRfostZfMbhxc (epidemic over frost talents)

Rotation: Ob > Ob > HS > HS > RP (DC, DRW) ; HS > HS > HS > HS > HS > HS > RP

Major Glyphs:

Blood Strike,
    Ghoul,
    Obliterate.

Minor Glyphs:

Horn of Winter
    Pestilence
    Raise the dead

Gonna play around with them for a while on a alt , anybody who wanna add some input feel free to do so.

anni123
    could anyone reupload build with Glyph of Disease or write down used talents? :)

7. May 12, 2014  
    Edited talent tree old link, used different website now.

However, Death runes still give 3\4 instead of 4\4, but Dancing Rune Weapon is fixed, copying it's own diseases.

8. May 12, 2014  
    -Using UH Presence (as you were using in the SS) is just... as good as this "blood dpsing"
    I wasn't using UH while dpssing, I use it to run faster after the fight in ICC halls.

Thanks for the compliments elsewhere in your comment.

moltenkage

confused...

Thanks very much for the guide, it helps a lot, i spent the first few weeks of my lvl 80 dk playing dps in frost spec and thing clarified things greatly... the only thing i dont understand is, in your talent tree, your dancing rune weapon slot is left out, so when i copied it, i didnt get the spell... is there something ive missed? and if not, what would be a suitable point to swap out for DRW... thanks again!

10. Thanks very much for the guide, it helps a lot, i spent the first few weeks of my lvl 80 dk playing dps in frost spec and thing clarified things greatly... the only thing i dont understand is, in your talent tree, your dancing rune weapon slot is left out, so when i copied it, i didnt get the spell... is there something ive missed? and if not, what would be a suitable point to swap out for DRW... thanks again!
    His current blood spec on the molten armory is for tanking, the link next to it is the actual dps spec. However I'd suggest 3/3 in BCB rather than in Morbidity since Death Coil won't be a major source of your damage.

11. Rune system bugged.

http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com/issues/327 look it, and if u want, vote up please

marex57
    Does blood dk dps is playable or better choice would be frost or unholy spec?

13. Does blood dk dps is playable or better choice would be frost or unholy spec?
    still unplayable

14. still unplayable
    Not really, it is quite playable if u are upto it really, I've seen a lot of blood dpses lately and have seen them pulling good dps in raids.

15. Not really, it is quite playable if u are upto it really, I've seen a lot of blood dpses lately and have seen them pulling good dps in raids.
    could you atleast gief a name or two so we can check out their armoury for specs and glyphs

thx

First 12345 ... Last