DrPikkles

Progression US Guilds

I use to be a full time raider in a 10m progression guild. We got in the top 300 for the US by Firelands and I was ranked in the top 50 dps for warlocks in 6/7 HM FL. Now that the self jerking is over with I would like to ask for assistance in researching which factions, or even server, has the most US guilds with high level progression in mind.

2. horde has the US raiding guild "Myrmidons". on ally im not sure on what guilds are good progression for pve.

Mictlaz
    We are a new guild on Molten, wishing to recruit new members for raiding, PvP, and social aspects. The leadership of The Derelicts is currently US based and most raids will be set up around 2 am to 3 am server time and last as long as possible. I am open to the idea of having an EU group provided I trust the EU officer I place in charge and his ability to maintain his members. If the EU side would like me or other US members to participate they would have to schedule sometime in the morning on weekends at or around 2 pm to 3 pm. (All in respect to server time) We will have biweekly events with various prizes related to guild needs and social life. Promotion system and raiding loot systems will be comprised of guild points and epgp so as to create an atmosphere forgiving to new players while still offering an insurance for older members. Members thinking of applying should be friendly, resourceful, knowledgeable or willing to learn, and accountable. Currently recruiting Tanks, Healers, and DPS for 1 or 2 core groups with a possible 25 man group if enough apply at:

The Derelicts

Requirements
    Omen
    Brain
    RaidCall
    DeadlyBossMods
    DPS please Deliver

Current Events

Best Applicantion

Top 3 Prizes

25 Thousand Gold --> 3rd Place
    BoE Boots --> 2nd Place
    Darkmoon Card --> 1st Place

On a side note, I like playing warlock too, I be interested to see how good someone in the top 50 is :P

4. Theres the two major progression guilds on this realm, Myrmidons(US) and Alpha and Omega(EU). There are alot of other small guilds that are progressing, but those two guilds basically got all the realm firsts and some molten firsts for Cataclysm.

The websites are:
    Myrmidons
    AnO

Best of luck to you on molten, and maybe I see you in Myrmidons soon :D

5. For Alliance, Pinnacle is a strong option.

Mictlaz
    If you are alliance I would suggest trying out Power of the Unity, my guild is just forming, but I can tell you right now we will be strong, back when I played retail I was one of the best warlocks too, I know I was the best on molten for a long time, I don't know how good you are, but I'm very interested. Anyway PoTU has the same progression as Ano and Myrs, but is alliance and only has it in 10 man groups cause its hard to get all the time zones to work together. It is worth looking into if you don't want a starting guild or you prefer perks.

7. If you are alliance I would suggest trying out Power of the Unity, my guild is just forming, but I can tell you right now we will be strong, back when I played retail I was one of the best warlocks too, I know I was the best on molten for a long time, I don't know how good you are, but I'm very interested. Anyway PoTU has the same progression as Ano and Myrs, but is alliance and only has it in 10 man groups cause its hard to get all the time zones to work together. It is worth looking into if you don't want a starting guild or you prefer perks.
    Is POTU still alive or have you been gone awhile? I havent heard from them since late october.

back when I played retail I was one of the best warlocks too, I know I was the best on molten for a long time
    Not to be that guy, but i would be careful throwing that around. Unless you've played on every realm against all the good warlocks on here theres no way to make that claim. Really hard to compare here since people dont use WOL. There really isnt a way to prove whos the best at any class on molten lol

Mictlaz
    Is POTU still alive or have you been gone awhile? I havent heard from them since late october.

Not to be that guy, but i would be careful throwing that around. Unless you've played on every realm against all the good warlocks on here theres no way to make that claim. Really hard to compare here since people dont use WOL. There really isnt a way to prove whos the best at any class on molten lol
    Yes, POTU is still active and still doing the same 10 bosses everyone else does. No, I can't prove that I am one of the best on Molten and in all honesty it depends if you are talking about pvp or pve, back in wrath I would say I was most likely one of the best, but here on molten I don't play him nearly as much so I'm probably a little lacking on the pvp side most certainly. Anyway, this is about someone looking for a guild, not people being condescending to each other and acting like children.

9. Anyway, this is about someone looking for a guild, not people being condescending to each other and acting like children.
    ...Nice, a simple question and some criticism and im acting like a child. Get off the high horse. If that was acting like a child, then you've yet to see the rest of the internet.

10. I wish Molten would open up transfers from Nelth to Sarg. The lack of Americans on Neltharion is upsetting.

Archangel
    Thread started: November 23, 2012

/facepalm
    Phyrex

12. Mictlante was one of the best demo/ destro locks on Ally side in Wotlk. This same guy.

As for Affliction I guess it was Cerybrus on Ally.