Valtheria

New to RP on Molten

Hello, I am Mebahiah and I am new to Molten. I am a Horde role-player from the realm Wyrmrest Accord US on World of Warcraft, a contributor to Wowpedia.org, and guildmaster of <The Undercity Battalion>.

I made this thread for two reasons, as an introduction and a thread for any other new players who wish to introduce themselves and their characters to the Molten Role-play community. I am uncertain as to which realm I will role-play on (it seems a toss up between Lordaeron and Deathwing) but am optimistic about role-playing here.

My primary reason for role-playing on a Wrath of the Lich King realm is to mature a character through the original WoW experience (something that I was unable to do, having started Warcraft in October 2011) and to play my main character, the elven death knight Mebahiah Frostbane, in the Wrath of the Lich King time-span.

Information on my character can be found here.

Here's the full picture of my icon:

Vegus
    Welcome. Though I dont specifically Rp on wotlk much anymore, I've primarily moved to Cataclysm. Though I still have my characters on Lordearon and Deathwing.

Im primarily alliance. But I do have a couple of horde characters I Rp with as well.

Valtheria
    Hope to RP with you sometime. :3

I'll probably roll a variation of my human warlock, a Gilnean immagrant to Stormwind who acts as a paranormal researcher. Will have to work to get Sammy, my Feline Familiar, for her next Hallow's End, though. >_<

Vegus
    Its possible you may. Depending on what server you play as. I'm on Frostwolf.

5. Yeah but most RP is on Cata and I always invite everyone to my guild but if you are going to be a Gilnean character your best experience would be in Frostwolf with Vegus.

Valtheria
    My Gilnean is non-cursed human and I'm rolling her for the same reasons I'm rolling Mebahiah on a Wrath of the Lich King server.

jzgrab
    Curious. I would definitely join you if you would gain a steady member base, but sadly can't. My internet is quite slow and I just downloaded Cata, so I do not intend to download WOTLK. I advise you to come to a Cataclysm realm and bring your RP there. Even though the world is that of the Cataclysm expansion, Northrend remains untouched, along with all the other WOTLK zones, so you can freely RP your character in that timespan if you so wish to.

Hope for the best! :)

Valtheria
    I would, but the Old World is precisely what I'm here to see. :(

Kearrney
    Welcome to Molten-WoW.

Seeing as you have decided, you need to play on WOTLK, well you could always contact me on Deathwing, im Horde by the way. :)

Ingame Name: Kearney.

See you soon. :)

Valtheria
    Chose Deathwing anyway. XD I will be on after I finish some work. See you in a bit. My in-game name is Osakami, orc warrior and daughter of a blademaster of the Burning Blade clan.

I am also on Deathwing's Alliance-side as Amorene, a human warlock who researches paranormal magical phenomena (magic addiction, fel corruption, undeath, worgen, Old Gods, etc).

Andrastina
    Mebahiah, welcome to Molten.

It's obvious you possess exemplary writing skills; it will be a supreme honour should one of my people happen to come by one of yours. ;) I stumble around on any one of the three Wrath of the Lich King realms exclusively (no Cataclysm for me), usually muttering to myself. To date, I have not encountered other story tellers on any of them. However, it seems there is renewed interest among some Molten role players to return to the old realms. I wish you luck. You may have happened by at precisely the right time.

Valtheria
    Thank you for the compliment, Andrastina. I look forward to playing. At the moment, I am levelling a character on Ragnaros so that I may make my death knight on Deathwing.

13. You'll have to level that character on Deathwing if you're going to RP on it. Unfortunately Molten doesn't quite have all the scripts working to allow you to level a character on a high rate to play a DK on a lower one.

Vegus
    Thank you for the compliment, Andrastina. I look forward to playing. At the moment, I am levelling a character on Ragnaros so that I may make my death knight on Deathwing.
    Yeah if thats your plan. Your really wasting your time. you will have to play on Deathwing with a character to make your death knight character. Which in itself should'nt be too hard anyway.

Valtheria
    Yeah if thats your plan. Your really wasting your time. you will have to play on Deathwing with a character to make your death knight character. Which in itself should'nt be too hard anyway.
    Ah... got it. I suppose I'll use Deathwing and Lordaeron, then.

12 Last