1. thx guys!!!
    i am very honored to be the 1st guy with non donor SM from DW

2. Gz on the Deathwing's fist SM !
    Seriously? Gratz on Deathwings first comment on Deathwings first SM

3. Congrats to Solace and Gastly! ;)

4. Srsly? uuuuuu nabooo u tu lucky to be true :D u deserved it bamby

Ba bai lovely dorf

5. gz feg, how much DKPs? if non, i peel and keel you

6. Well done guys on LOD.. only guild doing LOD legit and not exploiting the Unholy DK bug. Horde guilds.. shame on you

7. Well done guys on LOD.. only guild doing LOD legit and not exploiting the Unholy DK bug. Horde guilds.. shame on you
    You are wrong, stop bullying, Static is doing it legit too.

8. ...::: Katlyn <The Battlemaster> :::...

All hail Katlyn... Nolifer of its own kind :) <3

9. yeah only legit guild right? I bet you they are bugging shadowmeld which horde cannot do.
    rofl ... U kidding me ... Right?

10. Realy Great Guys...
    Gz For Gastly SM <3
    Katlyn BattelMaster <3

11. Gratz for KATLYN FOR BATTLEMASTER!! :)

12. Yeah only legit guild right? I bet you they are bugging Shadowmeld which Horde cannot do.
    Then your bet would be incorrect and you would lose. There is no point to ress one player wasting 10 seconds of cast time instead of following tactics. Besides, even after shadowmelding most of the encounters put you back in combat almost instantly or within 4 seconds. I have tried it personally in every fight to shadowmeld to see how much this is true and every time I tried testing with shadowmeld ressing I get in combat in 3 seconds.

So where exactly do you want to ress players? Fm chamber? Those spirits are 2-4 in number every time we port in. Have any proof that we actually ressed someone? Is your source trustable?

13. Gz noobs. Next time I will be there to ninja SM !

Shadowmeld topic : That's a good joke. You can always listen to our RC if you want solid proof. We reach p3 with 20+ players in every good try/kill try.

BTW . nib Sheksy forgot one little piece of information. The last RS25hc was the first 2nd run of RS25hc completed!

First ... 1523242526273575125 ... Last