1. too late bish. Too fekin late...
    here we gooo ! Xd hahahh

2. I won horsie with hax roll of 97 !

3. ...::: LoD No. 43 ::::..

.................................................. ......................

Havocs : Gastlyy
    Royal scepter : Mously
    Hrosie : Kiryuu

4. Havocs : Gastlyy
    actually you hack rolled more then me but you pass :P

5. I has poney ! Next goal is ninja get SM !

6. It's just me or Solace and ND exchanged many players between them ?

7. It's just me or Solace and ND exchanged many players between them ?
    A long long time ago there was a group of friends that were playing, hanging together. At first they were nubs but as the time passed they become better and better. They even made several guilds, merged with other guilds etc, hence, more friendship's was made. This guilds disbanded, made new ones, disbanded again.
    The last one that they made was Vodkaholics, it was a product of two guilds merging. With problems in management, they disbanded. After that, Solace and ND was born (from those friends) . mostly Balkan people were in it. As time passed Solace GM decided that he does not want to lead raids anymore, his wish was just to play and enjoj the game like everyone else. So he left Solace and joined New Dawn. Alot of people from Solace folowed him to ND since he was IMO very charismatic person

Later, when both guilds grow and put LK25HC on farm mode there was no competition, they were, and still are. the only end raiding guilds on Deathwing- Alliance. So if someone got kicked from Solace, he made apply in ND, and the oposit

8. lol...nice post Cije, that is some part of the true...but is a lot more in the middle :)

9. well, who can remember it all :)

10. Stop puting my private stuff on forum. Me and my boyfriend dont like paparazzi! :D:D

11. Hey new guy, I has question for you ?

First ... 3341424344455393 ... Last