1. June 8, 2014  
    I heard that the leader of the raid ( guess who) ( ofc me ) is so frekaing good in everything. Is it true ? :O
    lol that was really hard to lead right? /cough cough

2. June 8, 2014  

3. June 8, 2014  
    My son, who suffers from mild autism, is now in his room crying after being called a "******" by one of the people with Solace tag next to their name. I understand these to be the actions of your members. Now, I allowed him to play this game because it is usually very family friendly and politically correct, we especially loved the tournament last year, but this is crossing the line. A concerned parent

4. June 8, 2014  
    My son, who suffers from mild autism, is now in his room crying after being called a "******" by one of the people with Solace tag next to their name. I understand these to be the actions of your members. Now, I allowed him to play this game because it is usually very family friendly and politically correct, we especially loved the tournament last year, but this is crossing the line. A concerned parent
    In my honest opinion, children with autism shouldn't play this game at all. Also, consider that on this server there really are a lot of kids playing, heck even my 9 yo brother is playing BGs xD and they might be mean to other players, because that's just how this game's community is. Besides that, anyone from any kind of guild could've said that so it is not in our authority to control such things. I'm sorry about this incident and I hope that your son will be better and that he will stop playing this game. Good luck.

5. June 8, 2014  
    didnt understood well. your son was playing in your account and someone calling him *******? you know our guild is full of trolls. maybe was not a bad word but a trolling word m8
    also agree your son shouldnt play wow but better you ask doctor opinion

6. June 9, 2014  
    I am sorry to hear that. And i apologize in the name of the person who called you'r son bad names. I also have to point out that we do not hold responsibility for the behavior of our members in terms of being rude to someone. On the other hand, if a member of solace guild crossed the line so much that it deserves special attention you will have to present proof if u want something to happen.
    Some people are just rude, making the world a harder place to live. I pity them. And i hope your soon will be ok.

7. June 9, 2014  
    can you pls tell us the name of the person who did that...even if you dont have evidence

8. June 9, 2014  
    Just out of curiosity, how old is your son?

9. June 9, 2014  
    Ok, a pic with my self healing on sindy 10hc from last year. That nib dk named Nabdul is DMT ;d.

10. June 9, 2014  
    Goatapeeee
    Ok, a pic with my self healing on sindy 10hc from last year. That nib dk named Nabdul is DMT ;d.
    Kiryuu is a human-beast! .....One Luv.....

11. June 9, 2014  
    Just out of curiosity, how old is your son?
    Age of 3. Msg too short

12. June 9, 2014  
    AAAAAAAa-HAHAHAHHAHAHHA DMT bustedddd hhahahhhaha,.

khm

13. June 9, 2014  
    we had some applys this 2 days so i need to update this post
    we are looking for:

DEATH KNIGHT - tank
    DRUID - feral (tank/dps) / balance
    MAGE - fire
    ROGUE - combat

we are waiting your apply here:
    http://solacedw.shivtr.com/
    We currently have a closed recruitment. Guild is full atm 50+ online for each raid. In full honesty, if you don't have remarkably high gear and raid experience, save yourself the trouble of making an application.

14. June 9, 2014  
    probably at some point we going to do 2 icc 25 hc at same time.

15. We should do a contest and do 2 runs at same time, maybe of Rs 25hc ;d, who kills it faster gets double dkp ;d.

First ... 3272808182838492132 ... Last