1. We should do a contest and do 2 runs at same time, maybe of Rs 25hc ;d, who kills it faster gets double dkp ;d.
    lord universe need lady of banish :D

2. Just to brag about leadin and stuffs, Bane done with 10/10 people alive. Blame Incanto cz she didnt frapsed.

P.S. First time I'm proud on group which I leaded. Gratz to all new Bane's :cool:

Goatapeeee
    Just to brag about leadin and stuffs, Bane done with 10/10 people alive. Blame Incanto cz she didnt frapsed.

P.S. First time I'm proud on group which I leaded. Gratz to all new Bane's :cool:
    Congratulations fags...God Of Swag.

4. Just to brag about leadin and stuffs, Bane done with 10/10 people alive. Blame Incanto cz she didnt frapsed.

You have to say that one of ppl was lag spiking (coff coff coff coff) and luckly no wisps in screenshot :cool:

5. Selfish nab. i was leading too. c c c

6. Sindi sweetie, dun worry I know that wisp was been just for me, annddddddddd since I'm greedy about that yeah, I'll keep it for myself. :cool:
    Cije served only for -dkpin in case :D

7. ...::: LoD No. 62:::...

--------------------------------------

Bossted ofc

P.S. get on my lvl mage :P

Swrod : Itembain
    Mace : Tequila
    Horise: Apolorn

8. Horsie : Apollorn.

Annnnndddd, Blindmaeg is back to attack ! Also, I soaked more than Jeizcina sucks.

Goatapeeee
    ...::: LoD No. 62:::...

--------------------------------------

Bossted ofc

P.S. get on my lvl mage :P

Swrod : Itembain
    Mace : Tequila

Gz Guyssssssssssssss :)))))))))))))))))))....Love you all :*

10. Dat armor % tho in bottom left corner :cool:

Sloba eat a dik pls xD

11. I have new mobile phone eny1 wanna my number ( gay people only )?

12. My son, who suffers from mild autism, is now in his room crying after being called a "******" by one of the people with Solace tag next to their name. I understand these to be the actions of your members. Now, I allowed him to play this game because it is usually very family friendly and politically correct, we especially loved the tournament last year, but this is crossing the line. A concerned parent
    About that meaby it was me i like to trollololo everbody, but i ma not sure about who we talking about? your caracter name?

13. I have new mobile phone eny1 wanna my number ( gay people only )?

Pick me pls!!!!

First ... 3373818283848593 ... Last