1. Barely I guess. We also wondered about you and Gastly but our biggest fears are about Katlyn. I'm sure he drowned in alcohol.

Here is me and Paperz playing maze :

2. Yes, we did 3 healed him.
    Тhat deserves respect, gz

As for me giving false accusations, i recall a certain video that's why i'm being suspicious ever since, and i also hear rumours about unh/spriest abuse( rumours ONLY),also that sheksy got banned but not sure why, so excuse me for trying to think reasonable but those rumours cant just come out of nothing and as for the video, i saw with my own eyes the truth but i prefer not to speak about it to avoid a ban (again :D).

As an ex solacian i have congratulated your guild many many many many times especially on your first lod i was happy for you guys. The tables turned when Gilad left.
    There is nothing to be sad about or envy or w/e My guild is realm first on every raid, farms both instances, i am a core member there (proud of which) so ingame I have achieved everything and continue to do it every week. As far as i see it you do it too, gratz, but i am just a suspicios person and when i hear rumours of someone claiming some prize with a hack/exploit i throw up some words to see how ppl react to them.

As i saw on the last screenshots everything seems perfectly fine so as for now I congratulate you and hope to see more of those kills. Dont be like srpski profesionalci, they got 30 days ban for exploiting, you are better than that, good luck and no hard feelings :P

3. I can't get your point with that reply :-/

As far as I know, you was judging them for that halion not being in middle ... Okey, but who are you ? You aren't the person who need to talk about that.

4. Тhat deserves respect, gz

As for me giving false accusations, i recall a certain video that's why i'm being suspicious ever since, and i also hear rumours about unh/spriest abuse( rumours ONLY),also that sheksy got banned but not sure why, so excuse me for trying to think reasonable but those rumours cant just come out of nothing and as for the video, i saw with my own eyes the truth but i prefer not to speak about it to avoid a ban (again :D).

As an ex solacian i have congratulated your guild many many many many times especially on your first lod i was happy for you guys. The tables turned when Gilad left.
    There is nothing to be sad about or envy or w/e My guild is realm first on every raid, farms both instances, i am a core member there (proud of which) so ingame I have achieved everything and continue to do it every week. As far as i see it you do it too, gratz, but i am just a suspicios person and when i hear rumours of someone claiming some prize with a hack/exploit i throw up some words to see how ppl react to them.

As i saw on the last screenshots everything seems perfectly fine so as for now I congratulate you and hope to see more of those kills. Dont be like srpski profesionalci, they got 30 days ban for exploiting, you are better than that, good luck and no hard feelings :P
    I don't give a **** what you think about Solace, everybody knows who's older member on molten that New Dawn used to exploit everything they could, and that's how's New Dawn in "our" head, I also want to say that I got banned back when i was on horde because some of our raid members hacked, it's not in my control and it doesn't mean that if someone is hacking that the guild is bad. It took you some time to reply.

5. Awkay! So Baison what is your problem now? Stop being rude! The guy is just interested in those *rumors* and wanna know everything. He is just *POLITELY* asking everything. It doesn't matter if he's gonna take reply about it or not. He has his own guild, we also have ours. So if he want to congratz us K if he wanna criticise us K. It's his own post and he can post whatever he want. He can't make anything good/bad of that ( I mean he cant make people to like/dislike us). And who *DAFUQ* cares about R1 (realm first)? Nothing personal bro but it was in the past so nobody cares from now on. From now on people just care who is doing that-that and nothing else. Ye congrats for being Realm First on everything but it doesn't matter. You are just showing on everywhere that you are R1 on everything. But really, who cares if you are R1 and not doing anything now? I mean you are doing lots of raids and stuff like that but stop showing of that you are R1 and start showing newest achievments. Nothing personal to ND, I have friends there and I like this guild, but it's not the point of showing of your *R1*.. as I said show newest achievs and stop criticising other guilds !

6. Hello, I don't want to interrupt anything but my name is Kiryuu and I'm< best blood tank raid spec DW MOLTEN WOTLK EU ROU world universe galaxy fully bis without SM but with gloren no need for donut without horsie and tabard of lightbringer 6557 gs which still waits in queue and can't get to raids cuz of that> and that means that your replies are invalid.

7. Kiryuu still live in his own world and still think that he is "< best blood tank raid spec DW MOLTEN WOTLK EU ROU world universe galaxy fully bis without SM but with gloren no need for donut without horsie and tabard of lightbringer 6557 gs which still waits in queue and can't get to raids cuz of that>" XD Wake up !

8. Awkay! So Baison what is your problem now? Stop being rude! The guy is just interested in those *rumors* and wanna know everything. He is just *POLITELY* asking everything. It doesn't matter if he's gonna take reply about it or not. He has his own guild, we also have ours. So if he want to congratz us K if he wanna criticise us K. It's his own post and he can post whatever he want. He can't make anything good/bad of that ( I mean he cant make people to like/dislike us). And who *DAFUQ* cares about R1 (realm first)? Nothing personal bro but it was in the past so nobody cares from now on. From now on people just care who is doing that-that and nothing else. Ye congrats for being Realm First on everything but it doesn't matter. You are just showing on everywhere that you are R1 on everything. But really, who cares if you are R1 and not doing anything now? I mean you are doing lots of raids and stuff like that but stop showing of that you are R1 and start showing newest achievments. Nothing personal to ND, I have friends there and I like this guild, but it's not the point of showing of your *R1*.. as I said show newest achievs and stop criticising other guilds !
    Too long to read, I am going to reply with " HI!".

9. I wish you all the best in a new year, but on 1st place is healthy and long life. <3

10. Happy new year from Kiryuu ! Get bis and stay pro !

First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last