1. this nib will never get tired of bans :D lol

2. Well, make an application here http://solacedw.shivtr.com , if you make it good ... ofc you will have chance.
    People like him (and me too) are sick of going through the "papers" since he has been here for a while, done a lot of things, has full gear with almost everything achieved in this game (and probably just wants to help you out), to go through the same bull**** every player goes.

In other words, application done by you, to have him in your guild would be more fitting.
    Spoiler: Show
    But yeah, people don't acknowledge you, to some you are just a random.
    He'll prolly make app tho, he's not that much of a ego guy like me. :P

3. It does not matter ,got accepted in Aurora (top guild @ Ragnaros (thank you Leulz).Much appreciated Dethey for reply but already xffered to Ragnaros (Leulz was faster with reply).

4. Alright, good luck there though.

5. ty for saveing us trouble... that application proces u sooo badly wanna avoid has actualy other purpose then just copy paste a few questions... untill u get it gl with aurora ... farewell :D

6. Dethy's swagish pic made me jizz in my pants ! #sohot

7. People like him (and me too) are sick of going through the "papers" .......
    What? Someone called me? You ain't going through me, unh hunh..

8. Peregrine come Deathwing, im prfeibo from Unstoppable! :P Teregrine/Peregrine/Xethos.....

9. People like him (and me too) are sick of going through the "papers" since he has been here for a while, done a lot of things, has full gear with almost everything achieved in this game (and probably just wants to help you out), to go through the same bull**** every player goes.

In other words, application done by you, to have him in your guild would be more fitting.
    But yeah, people don't acknowledge you, to some you are just a random.
    He'll prolly make app tho, he's not that much of a ego guy like me. :P
    Fan boy alert! :D

But on a more serious note, app is there for a reason. Gears and skills aren't everything in this game. There's a social part of it that's much more important then killing some undead or dragon bosses. You don't like it, you don't buy it. As simple as that.

Besides, he wouldn't get an invite anyway. :)

10. Fan boy alert! :D

But on a more serious note, app is there for a reason. Gears and skills aren't everything in this game. There's a social part of it that's much more important then killing some undead or dragon bosses. You don't like it, you don't buy it. As simple as that.

Besides, he wouldn't get an invite anyway. :)
    Fan boy of who?

Yeah, what does the app cover? You exp in the game, you gear. The social part you prove when you join.

And who said I would want to join? And if I wanted, you wouldn't even know I'm in it.

First ... 1454626364656674114 ... Last