1. Holy craps, how you managed to get it in the middle? Major gratz people!

2. ...:::Ruby No 20 :::...

As far as we know this is Moltens first 3 healed Ruby heroico
    @ Persona non smarta : its in the middle

Penumbra : Jenito
    Apokalypse : Paladinka
    Gloving : Krasotica
    Fiery Night : Minemage

I love how one sentance from me unleashed a wave of hatred, gj anyways for halion being positioned properly :D

As for tylerthewaterman or w/e, When nd was killing hc halion, you were probably jumping in dalaran, so dont worry about our knowledge :P #Svetipetarpls

3. Hatred...u heave been laught at so hard from day one :)

4. I love how one sentance from me unleashed a wave of hatred, gj anyways for halion being positioned properly :D

As for tylerthewaterman or w/e, When nd was killing hc halion, you were probably jumping in dalaran, so dont worry about our knowledge :P #Svetipetarpls
    Learn to read 1st of all, 2nd who in the world cares what i did in that time? Maybe i didn't even played Molten WoW? What is your point by saying that, since you never make a proper sentence or sentences, try harder to "prove" that Solace is "hacking" or "exploiting" please try harder, it's not enough put more effort.

5. Man bisen calm yo tits n watch some Indian jizz. Stop entertaining people

6. You will know that u are worth and that you are accomplish something when people will try to find single mistake in your work. And if there is noone, they will hate you even more, because they cant be better then you.

7. You will know that u are worth and that you are accomplish something when people will try to find single mistake in your work. And if there is noone, they will hate you even more, because they cant be better then you.
    hey dude got anymore of those duped primos?

8. ...:::Ruby No 20 :::...

As far as we know this is Moltens first 3 healed Ruby heroico
    @ Persona non smarta : its in the middle

Penumbra : Jenito
    Apokalypse : Paladinka
    Gloving : Krasotica
    Fiery Night : Minemage

Don't wanna bring hate or anything...but, holy ****, did u 3 healed halion25hc? O.o
    its says yes but idk, we usually use 3 heals inside only :D
    And grats for recent heroic kills ;)

9. Don't wanna bring hate or anything...but, holy ****, did u 3 healed halion25hc? O.o
    its says yes but idk, we usually use 3 heals inside only :D
    And grats for recent heroic kills ;)
    Yes, we did 3 healed him.

10. Shadowmaw, no one in this guild hates you but quite the opposite; we pity you. Not once did you post in this topic anything other than accusations and flames. Not once did you give gratz or respect for the efforts of this guild. In my opinion, it takes a sad person to behave like you do and for that, I feel sorry for you. Every time you post, you make me go out and give some food / money / clothing to poor / homeless people. I thank you, cause you keep awaking in me, the feeling of wanting to help others.

11. ...::: Ruby Heroico 21 & 22:::...

Glowing : Mously & Bumbie
    Apokalipse : Dktron & Tequiereereroaorsoorta
    Fiery night : Dildoswagins
    Umbrage : Paladinka
    Rings of phased crap : Fur & Hiibriid

Close one :))))))

12. congrats guys so glad to see all the hard work we put in didn't go to waste. keep up the great work

First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last