1. June 7, 2016  
    Hello my name is Edi and i am from tokio. can i join your guild? me speak russian and portuques
    What do you mean with that crap that you talk portuques? xD

I talk portuguese and guess what???

Gwak is baaaaaaaaaaack =D

2. June 7, 2016  
    OH NO GWAK!!!!!!!! ****ing fagot!

3. June 8, 2016  
    It was saturday night when i saw ____. After that we went to the____ and there we had ____! That guy was chaodys ____ and he had big ___ which he used to ___ and ____ in my ___! this is story of love! If you feald up empteey place you will reverded whit 20k gold! Wips me in game!

4. bump, guild is going inactive for unknown time, so please do not bother with further applications on web-site. As for our return, possible comeback date would be end of summer, zzz

5. bump, guild is going inactive for unknown time, so please do not bother with further applications on web-site. As for our return, possible comeback date would be end of summer, zzz
    End of the summer ay? ;)
    Happy new year to ya all!

6. Announcement

Solace is back!

We are looking for experienced end game players with high knowledge of Ulduar, Naxxramas, ToGC, Ruby Sanctum and Icecrown Citadel encounters and tactics. You need to be active and be capable of filling your role (DPS, Healer, Tank). Members must be friendly and always willing to help out. Players are also expected to speak fluent English and have Discord for voice communication during raids, although a mic is not required. Deadly Boss Mods is a guild requirement for our raids. Any further informations about guild and guild rules you can find on our website.

RECRUITMENT OPEN

we are looking for following classes:

- Deathknight - Unholy / Frost / Blood (tank)
    - Hunter - Marksmanship
    - Mage - FFB / Arcane
    - Druid - Balance / Restoration / Feral (tank/dps)
    - Warlock - Affliction / Demonology
    - Warrior - Fury / Protection
    - Paladin - Holy / Retribution / Protection
    - Rogue - Combat
    - Shaman - Restoration / Elemental / Enhancement
    - Priest - Holy / Discipline / Shadow

To apply go to : http://solacedw.shivtr.com/
    Edited: February 15, 2017

7. Solace is back, for more information what we gona do, you can ask my brother Jezicina. We gona do a lot of ach runs, transmogs runs... so our main focus not gona be only icc and ruby.... We gona do all uldar achs AGAIN!

8. I hope others don't take this too serious. Prolly another fail attempt which won't last long. However, good luck with it. I wish you all the best.
    Neverforgeti

9. Prolly another fail attempt which won't last long.
    Neverforgeti
    Guess who's back , wow..

First ... 3181121129130131132133 Last