1. Mang all the squad is here. Poty,jeu,alistana, briggz, expert, lag
    K b
    Good 60% of diffraction on horde :p:p:p

2. Someone said Poty? What?

3. Ye, he is some nib maeg who just joined. Idk but he never heard about iceblock or he died on adds because of Smashi ? =/

4. Mang all the squad is here. Poty,jeu,alistana, briggz, expert, lag
    K b
    I shall lead this squad of great and true zohan followers to the mighty victory.
    be scared kk

5. cyaaaaaa beebs i go WOD

best reguards MerryXmass

6. Vindi u high it's valentines now.

7. Announcement

This is an official announcement of the guild current state. "Solace Reborn" is currently the name of our official guild, and as we established guild stance, i am happy to announce that recruitement is open, and "Solace Reborn" will start raiding actively once again, and try to climb on the throne we were sitting on before all those mess ups. We've lost a lot of core/officers after crash but we still have enough people to host raids on daily basis. Reason u didn't saw Solace trying much Realm Firsts is pretty much inactivity of old squad, all 3 Guild Masters, including myself. Anyways, achievement's are gone now and we are looking to get back on our old progress track, which as most of the people know is outrageous.

We are looking for exceptional players who have a learning curve and can think on their own, not just following others like sheep. You need to be active and be capable of filling your role (DPS, Healer, Tank). Members must be friendly and always willing to help out. Players are also expected to speak fluent English and have Raidcall for voice communication during raids, although a mic is not required. Deadly Boss Mods is a guild requirement for our raids.

Looking for:

Healers - all classes

Hunters

You think you are game for us? Apply Now

8. !bump! still want our name BACK :(

9. Diyameetee made new thread. We go with 2 threads ?

10. Happy trifon zarezan!

Raids cleare for this week :

Icc 25 n
    RS 25 n
    TOC 25
    ICC10n ( many times )
    RS 10
    ICC 25 heroic. LK @16% ( we blame Danch )

We will anounce our schedule later

11. Deti is not serb, he is ultra SERB! Faken serb :D

12. http://www.twitch.tv/detheyqt/ - Streaming Sindragosa + Lich King 25 HC. Come watch some fails and listen some songs.

13. Banebane have setup the bomb and killed that poor lawyer in Bihac. Hahaha :D

14. Can we close this thread already ? We got new name and so on.

First ... 2676116124125126127128 ... Last