1. May 18, 2014  
    and why would you wipe? :)
    Lol this guy lives in a fairy land thinking everything can and should be one shotted. Go home kid, you obviously have admitting issues

2. May 18, 2014  
    exploit????? lol tell me why is not allowed go icc with 18 heals or even 24 heals and 1 tank.
    w8ing

3. May 18, 2014  
    Please take your spamming fetich somewhere else.
    p.s. It's quite ironic that you are accusing people of exploiting

Leave our thread and have a nice day!!

4. May 18, 2014  
    Solsticee
    exploit????? lol tell me why is not allowed go icc with 18 heals or even 24 heals and 1 tank.
    w8ing
    It is allowed. However, you should of told blek couple months ago taking 6+ unholy DKS into ICC to do LOD is not legal. Atleast Equonix paid the price of it.

Also, claiming 18 healers is exploting is mind boggling. Because of your best guild you claim never to wipe therefore you can do it with 4 hpalas 2 holy priests but for other people they wipe and the ONLY way to do it is with 18+ healers unless you bug abuse which they dont do. So tell me, whats the point of your argument? I see a guild doing somethin legit to counter act a molten bug. Its simple logic like , MM hunters and FFB mages are good dps in wrath, lets have around 3-4 of them. Rouges are bad dps on molten, lets have only 1.

5. May 19, 2014  

6. May 19, 2014  
    When noob start talking you always have fun. I just read 3 time that post and i still dont getit what he wanna to say.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D And who are you enyway? NOOOOOOOOb hahahahahahahahah

7. May 19, 2014  
    We did VDW with 2 healers after they fixed the orb spawning and they fix suppressors so you can interrupt them
    I'm pretty sure we did VDW on our alt-run with 2 holy paladins and 2 holy priests after they fixed orbs and suppressors.
    >did a little correction in your statements<- hope you don't mind.

Can you guys understand that we are glad that there are other guilds doing pro raids and killing end game content on WOTLK. There is no need for accusing people using exploit. Cause, you think GM-s are not watching? Do you think we would get ban if we were killing end game content with exploits? NEWS FLASH; yes we would. But, we didn't. That is your proof that we are legit.
    I dream of a day when we will all work together and helping each other,.

The point of this?
    k, leme tell you "you guys are noobs, and we are pro cause we never wipe"?
    Is that so ay?
    Your jellyness is pushing you over the edge and everyone is thinking that you are an *****. Yo really want that?

edit: Look, boobs!! (.)(.)

8. May 19, 2014  
    Lord of universe is back after 3 days break and he founds this ?? Divine retribution will be dealt.

9. May 19, 2014  
    Yeee you had to unmute only that part of the video where I'm with wow error ... xD Btw kiryu where have you been!? People started to talk bul****s about you :D

10. May 19, 2014  
    >did a little correction in your statements<- hope you don't mind.

Can you guys understand that we are glad that there are other guilds doing pro raids and killing end game content on WOTLK. There is no need for accusing people using exploit. Cause, you think GM-s are not watching? Do you think we would get ban if we were killing end game content with exploits? NEWS FLASH; yes we would. But, we didn't. That is your proof that we are legit.
    I dream of a day when we will all work together and helping each other,.

The point of this?
    k, leme tell you "you guys are noobs, and we are pro cause we never wipe"?
    Is that so ay?
    Your jellyness is pushing you over the edge and everyone is thinking that you are an *****. Yo really want that?

edit: Look, boobs!! (.)(.)
    I'm not accusing you of exploiting, I'm saying we did it on our alt run with that setup. No need to get so defensive, sir. :)

11. May 19, 2014  
    I'm not accusing you of exploiting, I'm saying we did it on our alt run with that setup. No need to get so defensive, sir.
    I'm sorry sir, sometimes my explosive nature gets the best of me

12. May 19, 2014  

13. May 19, 2014  

14. May 19, 2014  
    roses are tits
    violets are tits
    i love tits
    tits tits tits

15. May 19, 2014  
    roses are tits
    violets are tits
    i love tits