TheArbiter97
    You are french? And 14 this year. So much win.

2. You are french? And 14 this year. So much win.
    no I'am not frensh and Ihaven't 14 years and I'am not fighting in bg here :D

3. Want a woman? Take charge and go get them yourself. In the psychological game of seduction and attraction, your manners and values aren't going to help you as much as you are sitting here writing poems. Being a "slave of God" certainly doesn't help you either.

4. Why are you copying and pasting?

5. Why are you copying and pasting?
    Sorry wrong press, take it easy man let me the time to see where I post my comment:D
    ---------------------------------
    Want a woman? Take charge and go get them yourself. In the psychological game of seduction and attraction, your manners and values aren't going to help you as much as you are sitting here writing poems. Being a "slave of God" certainly doesn't help you either.
    I will stop playing this game when i become financial ready to marry , I thing I convert my sexual needing on playing wow!!!
    read the the poem man i have half brain:D
    Being a slave of god belive me it help me lot cert it's hard but it's helpful
    "The definition of an alpha male is a dominant male among other males. Observed in primates and dog packs, there are certain males that not only lead the others but are given priority over food and female mate selection. This phenomena is also observed in humans."
    "You meet a girl who you like and are attracted to. You spend a good deal of time with her and you feel she is starting show some interest. And just as you start to make your move, she is quickly whisked away by some jerk who she just met. He may not respect her or treat her well but she is so caught up in the emotional wake he brings, she instantly falls head over heals for him. All the while, you sit there angrily wondering what that guys has that you donÔÇÖt."
    I don't agreed with this theories, man have brain, it's not a jungle,that's why I told you the way of god is better for me.

TheArbiter97
    Sorry wrong press, take it easy man let me the time to see where I post my comment:D

I will stop playing this game when i become financial ready to marry , I thing I convert my sexual needing on playing wow!!!
    read the the poem man i have half brain:D
    Being a slave of god belive me it help me lot cert it's hard but it's helpful
    "The definition of an alpha male is a dominant male among other males. Observed in primates and dog packs, there are certain males that not only lead the others but are given priority over food and female mate selection. This phenomena is also observed in humans."
    "You meet a girl who you like and are attracted to. You spend a good deal of time with her and you feel she is starting show some interest. And just as you start to make your move, she is quickly whisked away by some jerk who she just met. He may not respect her or treat her well but she is so caught up in the emotional wake he brings, she instantly falls head over heals for him. All the while, you sit there angrily wondering what that guys has that you donÔÇÖt."
    I don't agreed with this theories, man have brain, it's not a jungle,that's why I told you the way of god is better for me.
    Oh I'm fine with rejection but being a ****ing cheap ***** is something else. I think what can be taken away is that women are a waste of time,money and emotions. Period.

7. This thread is full of wtf.
    Please give us Constructive criticism or don't post.:D

8. Please give us Constructive criticism or don't post.:D
    I'll post whatever I want.
    I don't see "Feedback wanted/needed" anywhere anyway.

TheArbiter97
    What is this I dont even...
    Darksiders II BABY! Death ftw.

10. inb4 this thread gets deleted or moved to spam.

11. inb4 this thread gets deleted or moved to spam.
    you need high level of understanding:D

Leeyaa
    Ok, what on Earth did I just read? Oo

First 1234 ... Last