1. May 10, 2013  
    Illlllll
    I think the general issue here is that you all have this slightly televised romantisised way of thinking of a woman.
    If you belong with someone the "make her comfortable" "be interesting" etc is all bull.
    It will end as soon as you stop or it will end once you realize she fell in love/wanted to have a relation with the man you pretended to be.

Everyone "shows off their feathers" at first, I do to guys, as I'm sure most women do.

But in the end it's once you feel comfortable that the person will still find you the most beautiful thing in the room as you wake up hungover with a black eye that you received after beating up on a girl hitting on him the night before that matters.

Be yourself or waddle through an endless ocean of failed relationships, or none at all 'cause you're a **** actor.

BEST REGARDS

2. May 10, 2013  
    True... you even caught my heart

Spoiler: Show
    In a sisterly way XD
    And I don't regret it at all <3

3. May 15, 2013  
    I have less problems with relationships than you with English grammar.
    God made women beautiful, beautiful that might man love her ,however men hate woman because of her tongue ,I wonder what you have to love you ,please ignore my thread ,the poem don't talk about you :D

First ... 456