1. looks like something I wouldn't use, I like the one WoW uses.
    ............ Okay, that was random. :)

2. I like the thick Grid frames. Don't they get a little big in a 25-man setting though? (Also, why not lock it so that the Grid button disappears?)

Your target cast bar is slightly misaligned to the left.

Otherwise looks great. I like the textures and typeface you used. Are you going to work on de/buff tracking any more? That looks to be the only real area where improvement could be made.

As far as your UI looking plain - does that really matter? Plain is good :3 And as far as it not being unique, I would disagree.

vid0
    I would change the buff icon texture, download bengir minimap and a decent chat addon (bchat).
    Get rid of pitbull and use stuf unit frames. Get Satrina buff frames with buttonfacade or clean icons.
    I like the overall look but your castbar looks broken and sbf would be much better for target debuffs also, you could align it under the unitframe.

The two addons i listed are configured through lua, although it's really easy to figure out.

If you want to configure your UI fully download skinner (aurora is broken) and Vizor2 preferably with the GUI.
    Kong helps alot too if you want the player unit frame to fade out.

Your old layout was much nicer imo. The minimap and chat in the same corner looked very nice, kgpanels would do it justice. I don't like your current layout too much, I've seen it so many times. Your unit frames don't have to be in the center, it's a matter of personal preferance.

First 12